191-200

91

Chapter 191

Old Weng and the others were displeased when they heard the news that Li Nanxuan woke up.

Old Weng asked: "Why did he wake up so quickly?"

Lao Bai said with a stinky face: "Yeah, why did he wake up so quickly? It should be a few days later, no, it should be half a month or a night at night. Moon, it's best to wait for Xiaozhou to draw the golden talisman before waking up."

Lao Zao said, "Let's go and knock Colonel Li unconscious."

Lu Zhou couldn't help laughing: "How much do you think Nan Xuan can't wake up? ?"

Everyone said in unison, "I really want to."

Lu Zhou was ashamed.

Old Weng said with a heartache: "Colonel Li woke up, you don't have the heart to draw golden talismans."

Lao Lao nodded: "Yes, every day you only care about kissing me and me with Colonel Li, there is no time to draw talismans."

Old Sheng covered his right face and said, "Eating dog food every day makes my teeth hurt."

Lu Zhou: "..."

Old Man Weng said, "If it was at this time before, you would have sat down and painted talismans."

"All It's you little brat." Lao Bai squeezed Li Qilin, who was sitting on the table playing with toys: "If you hadn't slapped Colonel Li awake, he wouldn't have woken up so quickly."

Li Qilin slapped him away unhappily hand.

With a snap, a red handprint was made on the back of Old Bai's hand.

"Hey, you dead child, it hurts to beat someone."

Li Qilin ignored him, looked at Li Nanxuan who came from the room, and raised both hands excitedly: "Dad, Daddy..."

Li Nanxuan walked over and took the child pick up.

Lu Zhou reached out and poked his arm: "Has the body temperature returned to normal?"

Li Nanxuan hummed softly.

Old Bai and the others looked at Li Nanxuan: "Colonel Li, after this disaster, he has become different, and his cultivation has become higher."

Li Nanxuan smiled and said, "Thanks to everyone."

"It's your good fortune and luck."

Li Nanxuan didn't explain the reason.

At this time, someone outside the yard shouted, "Brother, brother, can I come in?"

Mr. Weng and the others heard the voice and consciously got back to the ground, not to disturb their conversation.

Lu Zhou looked at Li Nanxuan: "It seems to be the voice of Nange."

Li Nanxuan frowned: "Shouldn't he be in the army at this time? Why did he come back?"

Lu Zhou walked to the gate of the courtyard and asked with a smile, "Xiaoge, are you not? Are you in the army? Why are you free to go home?"

Li Nange looked like he was hesitant to say anything: "I heard that my elder brother was in a coma, so I came back to see."

"Your elder brother has woken up."

"Really? Then That's great." Li Nange walked into the yard excitedly, saw Li Nanxuan holding the child in his arms, and said happily: "This is the grandson Li Qilin's little nephew who is showing off, right? Brother, give me a hug. "