331-340

31

Chapter 331

Li Nanxuan and Lu Zhou learned that the president was being operated on at the military hospital with a gunshot wound before, and quickly drove to the hospital to visit.

Lu Zhou was puzzled: "Isn't Mr. Ziwei Xingjun reincarnated with golden light to protect his body, and also to be protected by the imprint of a deceased god, how could he still be injured?"

Li Nanxuan explained to him: "The golden light body shield and the deteriorating imprint of deceased gods are both only protected by the golden light. It can prevent the persecution of people with mysterious arts or monsters. If an ordinary person kills him with a gun or is injured by a bomb, he may die, otherwise he will become immortal and become a monster in the eyes of ordinary people. "

Being president is really not easy, with a lot of work, almost no time for yourself, and usually have to prevent others from assassinating you, I think it's better to be an ordinary person."

"Ordinary people also have ordinary people's troubles, otherwise they will not. There will be so many people who can't stand the pressure of life and commit suicide by jumping off the building."

"That's right."

Li Nanxuan and Lu Zhou rushed to the operating room of the military hospital and saw a large number of soldiers guarding the vicinity from strangers, thankful for them They were all Marshal Li's soldiers who knew Li Nanxuan, otherwise they wouldn't be allowed in at all.

Seeing Marshal Li who was anxiously walking around outside the operation, Li Nanxuan quickly walked over and asked, "Grandpa, is the president okay?"

Marshal Li was stunned when he saw them, and sighed, "The president went out to the gate to greet his elder brother and sister-in-law. At that time, he was killed by a stopper and hit in the chest by the opponent. Fortunately, the opponent missed the position and did not directly hit the heart. Now he is in the process of rescuing. I hope the president can survive the danger safely."

Lu Zhou looked at the surgery door and saw the concierge station. Looking at a middle-aged man with a worried face, he was stunned for a moment and called out, "Mr. President?"

Marshal Li turned his head and looked: "That is the president's eldest brother, Mr. Yue Qiyan."

Lu Zhou took a closer look, the president's eldest brother It is somewhat different from the appearance of the president. The president is like a noble son, and the president's eldest brother is like a ruthless killer with a cold expression: "Is he the father of a smile?"

"Yes."

At this time, a beautiful woman with purple-blue eyes walked to Yue Qiyan's side and comforted, "Don't worry, little brother will be fine."

Yue Qiyan nodded.

The beautiful woman looked at Lu Zhou and the others, her eyes stopped on Li Nanxuan, squinted her beautiful eyes, and then nodded to them.

Now everyone is worried about the safety of the president, and everyone is not in the mood to chat.

Li Nanxuan's father and his uncles were also very anxious. From time to time, they wanted to check the situation inside from the gap. During the period, a few officials came to visit, but they were all blocked by soldiers.

Marshal Li couldn't wait for the doctor to come out and tell them the news, so he whispered to Li Nanxuan, "Look at what's inside."

Li Nanxuan nodded, his black eyes instantly turned purple, and through the heavy door he saw that the doctors were trying to rescue them In the middle of the meeting, the situation of the president could not be determined for a while.