291-300

91

Chapter 291

Li Nanxuan didn't answer Houqing, and quietly watched the empty wetlands slowly fill up with corpse clan. The corpse clan who had no place to stand had to fly into the air, but within ten minutes, all the corpse clan came to the land surface. , even the snakes, worms, ants, and ants infected with corpse gas ran outside to look at the people on the mountain.

Originally, the corpse clan could endure it for a while, but when they got to the back, the pain became more and more painful, and even the tongue was trembling

.

Li Nanxuan looked at him coldly, and when he saw that everyone was not standing, he could not help frowning, and subconsciously shouted: "Stand at attention."

Lu Zhou: "..."

Does his partner regard this place as an army?

Although everyone didn't quite understand what Li Zheng meant, they hurriedly straightened their bodies.

It took several seconds for Li Nanxuan to respond to the password he had called just now. He coughed lightly and said sternly, "Stand up for me, straighten your back, and look at me."

The corpse dog and The other four-legged corpse demons hurriedly raised their front legs and did not dare to move, and the corpse snake also hurriedly used its tail to prop up its body.

Seeing this scene, Lu Zhou couldn't help but want to laugh.

Hou Qing snorted coldly: "You're really obedient."

Li Nanxuan said in a low voice, "You run around the wetland for ten laps, and we'll talk about the next thing."

Everyone was stunned: "Run? Run with your legs?"

"Yes, no. You can't use magic power, you can only rely on your legs to run."

Everyone: "..."

Li Nanxuan saw that everyone was still moving, his eyes sharpened: "Do you want to add ten more laps?"

asked a corpse clan : "What about the legless ones?"

"You can do it yourself." The

legless corpse clan wailed.

Li Nanxuan looked at their laziness and said, "One more lap."

Everyone hurriedly accelerated and left the place.

The legless corpse hurriedly shouted: "You wait for us."

The corpse running in front shouted, "You hurry up."

"How can we be fast without legs.

" , let's take a step first." The

legless corpse said to his companion: "It's really miserable for us to have no legs. We can't run past people with legs, and we don't know when we can finish running." The

companion said: "Some corpses are more pitiful than us."

"Who?"

"Look back at the corpse ants, they haven't run a foot away

yet." The legless corpse: "..."

After the corpse left Afterwards, Lu Zhou couldn't help laughing and asked Li Nanxuan: "You don't want to train them like the army, do you?"

Li Nanxuan's mouth curled slightly: "I really have such thoughts, they are too lazy and have no discipline, they need to be It takes good training to become a strong corpse team."