461-470

61

Chapter 461 The current male sex (2 more)

Since Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan got married, it was the first time he saw him commanding a team to fight, and it was also the first time that he looked at him from a close distance. Although the troops he commanded were composed of ghosts, it did not affect Li Nanxuan's majesty. , His perseverance, bravery, courage, and wisdom all attracted Lu Zhou.

Facing the serious Li Nanxuan, the ghosts have nothing but awe. Even Lu Zhou huddled in the corner and did not dare to disturb Li Nanxuan. However, at the moment of male sex, he still couldn't help but secretly photographed his partner with his mobile phone, in order not to disturb the other party. The commander, he concealed his mobile phone and quietly followed Li Nanxuan, took pictures of the entire battle process, and took it out when he wanted to see it later. After all, there are not many opportunities like this. After Li Nanxuan

assigned the tasks to the ghosts, he sat next to Lu Zhou and asked, "Do you think the combat exercise is boring?"

is redundant.

Lu Zhou excitedly said, "It's not boring."

Li Nanxuan asked with a smile, "You just like watching me perform tasks?"

"Yes, you are really handsome at this time."

Li Nanxuan joked, "Fortunately, you are not with me . I'll be a soldier under my command, otherwise I'll be in a daze when I'm on a mission. This will involve everyone's life. At that time, I will beat you so much that you can't get up, and I will drive you out of the army. Since then, my impression of you has dropped. To the freezing point."

"Then you are wrong, if I was a soldier under your hands, I would never look at you like this, I will try my best to show myself to attract your attention, my goal is to fight side by side with you, become your leaving comrade-in-arms."

"It's a pity to say that, otherwise you will definitely become an excellent soldier."

"As long as I wasn't so unlucky at that time."

Both of them couldn't help laughing when they said this.

Lu Zhou asked: "By the way, the demons have not been trained. Can you let them deal with soldiers without mana?"

"In any case, they are all ghosts with tens of thousands of years of cultivation. Even if they don't have mana, their bodies are still very durable, and their skills are no worse than soldiers. This is enough, no training experience is required, otherwise the soldiers There is no chance of winning, and the ghosts have not been trained better. It is more difficult for the soldiers to figure out the thoughts and strategies of the ghosts. It takes a little brainpower to deal with them, but if you encounter the same special forces, everyone's thoughts will be It would be almost the same, but it was limited."

"Who is the hostage?"

Li Nanxuan looked at him and smiled.

Lu Zhou quickly understood: "It can't be me, right?"

"Yes."

Lu Zhou: "..."

Zhancheng said that it was not big or small, and it covered an area of ​​about 4,000 square kilometers.

Because the soldiers did not have a car, it took a long time to find the enemy's trail. As for the enemy's real hiding place, they had to look carefully.

The demons are very calm, anyway, they won't be punished if they lose, so before seeing soldiers coming, they play games, eat snacks, and joke with each other from time to time.