Chapter 1

The person was crying in tears when they heard Dream's song. They were sobbing, trying to calm themselves but couldn't, those words have meaning which they understand what those sentences mean.

"Dreamy, why would you sing that?" The person, Cross, Dream's best friend asked him. "I thought your job was supposed to make us happy!? But why are you singing that song, do you know what it means?!"

Cross wasn't anger at him, however he felt the pain in his soul especially X-Chara was crying at the background about the song. "Please, sing something positive next time? That will made you feel better after you lost him."

Dream just only gave him a warm smile, holding back his tears. "I'm terribly sorry for making you cry. I didn't know you would visit me this night, what about Nightmare, do he know that you're visiting me?"

The Oreo shook his head as a no. "You're not the only made me cry. But X-Chara was crying with me too."

"Damned it, my tears won't stop flowing down from my face!" X-Chara cussed, wiping his tears off with his black sleeves, non stop doing it. "Waahhhh!! Waahhh!! Those words are in my head!! It won't stop playing!!"

"Tell him I'm sorry, it's just. I want to sing it to Nightmare before I go, you remember what I told you?" Dream said walking toward wiping Cross's purple tears away from his face. "I will be gone for the next few months, I've made a agreement with Reaper."

"Yeah, I know." He sobbed, letting his tears flowing down. "Do you really have to? Will the Mutiverse balance without you? I don't trust Nightmare if he gets the hand of your soul."

"I can felt he will be the great king of the how Mutiverse, I'm sure he won't need me anymore." The other said, only having a sad smile on his face. "You all won't need me after I'm gone. Believe me, I won't be needed for you all soon."

"Don't say that!" Cross shouted as he hugged him. "We all need you, Dream! HE needs you! Our lives will be hell without you, Dream! Please stay! Stay with us! Stay with me... Don't go—." He hesitate his words when he remember something as he gently push the positive guardian away, looking at him worryingly. "What about Nightmare!? He will he die if you die too!?"

"He would've die the same way as mine, that's why I need ask Player if they could change our codes so I will only die peacefully." He said, staring at the night sky that was filled with stars. "Nightmare won't needed to kill me everyday, just wait for the right time, and I will turn into ashes."

"No pain, no sadness. Only peacefully I will feel." He said, letting out a relief sigh. "Oh, and Crossy, if Chara finally feel better?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

As Dream finally come back home, he saw two plates that haven't been wash. Usually after he and his friends ate together happily, they would wash them, with or without him but why they left those dirty plates on the table.

Instead of anger, Dream only chuckled and do the dishes, rather than letting those flies having a taste of the food that was left on the plates. He thought no one was home so he decided to sing.

"Be honest with me, I won't stand in your way. I will give you the wish, that you've been waiting for. Maybe one day, that l was supposed to leave, I'll gladly accepted it, although it's hurt inside." He was cleaning the dishes very peacefully but what he doesn't know that his two friends are actually hiding to hear the lullaby.

They were hiding behind the wall, crying in tears silently so Dream won't hear them muffled as they saw he finally done finish cleaning the dishes as he was heading to their way.