Brady was right of course but she wasn't gonna just let him win. The audacity he had to think he could correct her.

·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱

THE TWO WALKED QUIETLY. Only the sound of their footsteps echoed through the hallways. Others around them exactly the same way.

Older couples and younger couples mingled as they took in the art around them. Paintings hung on the walls like a story waiting to be spoken about. The art work made people feel as if they were the only ones there, reading the outline and imagining what the creator wishes them to think.

To Mariana the art gallery made her feel as if she was at home. Over in Paris the roofs of the place would be engraved with angels and intricate designs. Swirls and shapes, lines and dimension. This place felt like home, and having Brady with her made it feel more complete.

Brady bent down a little, as they were almost the same height with only a three inch difference. As they stood in front of a painting that held a woman with a basket and inside it was random artifacts.

"I've never heard of this place"-he glanced around-"how did you find it?". His voice was a hushed whisper.

Mariana almost wanted to laugh. Of course he hadn't heard of this place, he was more of a upbeat person. Wanting to spend their time where they can feel even the slightest adrenaline rush through their veins.

"I may or may not have spent an hour searching for areas to go", she said calmly. Linking her hand around his wrist she pulled him along onto the next painting. But this place was her adrenaline.

It looked like a perspective of someone in a flower field surrounded by lavender. A large sunset in the background that had pink, blue, purple, and orange to be as support.

"A art gallery is a perfect place to hang out. Plus if your creative enough these pieces can take you to a whole different universe."

In general Mariana was just describing the art, but rather herself. She relied so much on art that sometimes she felt as if everything that was reality was a fever dream. Nothing ever felt real to her, more like a dream she couldn't fully control.

"Well, I have a good idea", he quickly walked away and to this older couple that was a small walks away. He pointed over to where she still stood but this time he gave his phone to them.

Not hesitating he walked back over with the couple following close behind. His face was plastered over by a smile, and Mariana had a small suspicion on what he asked them to do.

"Let's take a picture, we can send it to your parents later."

They didn't even wait for the couple to count down as they had already pointed the camera at them.

Brady grasped her hands with his and spin her around, her back to the painting. Her hair flew to the side around her shoulder. The boy leaned back slightly as Mariana went sideways towards him.

Both teenagers wanted to laugh to much but as respect they kept their lips sealed. Only small giggles and chuckles passed them, as did for the older couple.

Once Brady stopped their spin he helped the female regain her balance before walking back over to the couple. From her spot Mariana could tell that the adults were astonished by what they had done.

Getting back his phone Brady jogged back over to them.

"It came out nice, they took multiple but this one's my favorite", he said. Showing her the screen it was the exact moment where her back went towards the camera. "See perfect."

She smiled. Mariana couldn't describe the feeling she had, it almost felt new. As if something brushed against her chest, light and soft. But rough at the same time. She liked it.

"Perfect."

        ... apolloswan

hello everyone! part two now up. if you can't tell my writing is super shitty at the beginning then somehow evolves towards the end. anyways...hopefully you liked it. i finished it during school so it's more on the shorter side. if you notice in the art gallery i kinda imputed how i feel as well when i look at art. anyways have a great day!!

·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
APOLLOSWAN

⸻·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱APOLLOSWAN