"Hello, Midoriya." Ochakos mom greets him, giving him a small smile. Izuku nervously greets her back, not sure if she had a tainted view of him now for breaking up with her daughter.

"We're gonna be in my room." Ochako tells her mom, waiting for her approval. Once she gets a nod back, she leads Izuku down the hallway to her room.

Ochako closes the door behind her gently, and Izuku sits on her bed. "Your room hasn't changed much." Izuku says looking around her room that was overdosed with pink and white. With a bunch of posters of anime girls or idols and figurines and stuffed toys lining her bed and shelves.

"Of course, it hasn't, dummy." Ochako says, plopping herself down next to him. Izuku chuckles quietly, and it's silent for a few moments.

"I'm sorry for calling you names and blaming you for stuff you can't control. I didn't mean any of it, and I have no idea why I thought of it in the first place." Izuku says. He didn't have an excuse or explanation for his words.

Ochako hums. "Are you sure?" She asks. It's not that she didn't believe his words, it's just that it hurt a lot and she needed to be convinced to accept his apology.

"Of course." Izuku says quietly. Ochako looks down at her socks. "I dunno. It just felt...so specific like you've been thinking that for a while." Ochako says. He wouldn't have just thought that out of nowhere because she was just asking him a question. She wasn't even mad at him.

Izuku stays silent for a moment. "I haven't, You just get upset so easily over little things and do stuff to help you cope that just ends up hurting you longer than you're upset." Izuku says, looking at her. "I just don't wanna say the wrong things around you 'cause I don't know how you'll react."

Ochako brings her legs up on the bed and crosses them. She knew she was draining to be around. And she tried her best to do whatever it took to be less unbearable to be around. It didn't hurt her. She wanted the people around her to be happy. She would ask why Izuku asked her to be his girlfriend again if she was so draining and he felt like he was walking on eggshells around her, but she decided to leave it alone.

"I wasn't mad at you for lying, I just wanted to know why you lied. I could care less what you did while we were broken up. It just didn't feel fair." Ochako mumbles, picking at the scabs around her nails. She always told Izuku everything regarding the people around them, whilst Izuku kept this a secret and tried to lie to her. It hurt, but she understood he had no bad intentions with it. She couldn't get mad at him.

"So you're not mad at me?" Izuku asks. The last thing he wanted was for her to force herself to forgive him. Ochako shakes her head. "Are you sure?" Ochako nods.

"It's fine." Ochako mumbles. It was an accident. Everyone has said stuff they didn't mean. She just needed to suck it up and get over it. Ochako kept her head on her knees. It's eerily quiet and she shudders as she feels her hair moved and a soft kissed place on the back of her neck. Then another one. And another.

Soon it turns into Izuku adding more bites and hickeys to the collection that was on the front of her neck. At least she could hide them easier.

She lets out a breathy whine as Izuku gently nibbles on her ear. She hears him chuckle gently. It makes her blush more. "It's cute when your ears turn red when you blush." Izuku says.

Ochako pouts and lifts her head up to look at him. "Shuddup." She mumbles. Izuku chuckles again and goes in for a kiss. Ochako closes her eyes and kisses him back. She shouldn't have. She should have hated him. Any normal person wouldn't get back with their ex, especially if they called them names. But Ochako wasn't one to think properly.