11

( smut warning )
Naruto POV

Sasuke stared at me "Wait, what?"

I simply nodded "We forgot to finish what we started yesterday."

Sasuke thought for a moment "I mean, I understand why we didn't do it last night. And I assumed you didn't want to finish until later on."

"Oh, well. That makes sense" I sighed

Sasuke stared at me before opening his mouth and saying "Do you want to now?"

My eyes widened as blush appeared on my face "W-What?.."

Sasuke went to the bathroom that's in the room "You heard me. Do you want to do it now? It's usually better at night, but we can do it in the daytime too"
I heard the faucet turn on as Sasuke started brushing his teeth

I placed my hands on my lap and had to think.

I closed my eyes and just started to daze off when Sasuke shook my shoulder a bit. Causing me to open my eyes and stare at him.

"You ok? You've been like that for a few minutes"

I blinked and shook my head "No, I'm fine."

"Alright, if you say so." He sat on the bed next to me "So yes or no?"

I stared at him and slightly tilted my head

Sasuke chuckled a bit "That's cute. And I'm guessing you don't understand what I said."

I puffed my cheeks out and nodded

"Do you want to have sex right now?"

I was quiet before I slowly opened my mouth "Y-Yes.."

Sasuke's eyes widened a bit as he grinned "It's your word, not mine" he sat me on his lap and connected our lips together. He started kissing me roughly and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

I let out a little moan as he continued and shoved his tongue into my mouth, swirling it around.

I cupped his face and followed along.

Sasuke then pushed me down onto the bed and hovered over me. He slowly pulled away from the kiss, our saliva connecting.

I let out a deep breath before I squeezed my thighs closer to Sasuke's waist.

Sasuke looked at me and smirked "What do you think you're doing?"

"Oh, nothing. Just making sure you don't back out on me."

Sasuke laughed and pulled down his pants "You don't have to worry about that."

I smiled smugly as I pulled down my shorts "Oh? And why shouldn't I? You too worried I won't be able to take your dick?"

"That and I might hurt your fragile and small body"

I glared at him "Oh I'm fragile and small? Heh, yeah. Whatever"

Sasuke sighed and shook his head while smiling "You ready?"

I huffed "Why wouldn't I be?"

Sasuke shrugged and pulled down my underwear and pulled out his dick "I'm going to put a finger in. Think you can handle it?"

"You don't need to ask" I rolled my eyes "Of course I can!"

Sasuke 'tched' and slowly placed two fingers into my entrance which made me squeal

He then did a scissor motion with his fingers and I moaned out

"Tell me when you're adjusted enough so I can put the third finger in" he said

I inhaled and exhaled. And after a moment I nodded "Continue"

He nodded and slid in a third finger, making me yelp

"Does this hurt?" He looked at me

"Only a little.. But that's normal" I replied

"That's good-"

"I'm fully ready" I cut him off

"What?" He stared at me confusingly

"I'm ready. Just.. be in me already!"

Sasuke stared at me before laughing "Whatever you say"

He took out his fingers from my hole and opened my legs wide "Nice legs you got"

I glared at him "Shut up"

"Alright, alright. I'll stop"

He then pressed his already hard dick near my entrance, and just slammed into me

My eyes widened as I gasped loudly and groaned

He then started thrusting as I moaned loudly "S-Sasuke. Won't they hear us?"

"It'll be fine. It's expected for us to do this" he replied

I slowly nodded before he pulled out, and slammed back in seconds after. I whimpered and grasped onto Sasuke's hair and pulled on it, making him groan.

he leaned down and started nipping at my neck which made let out a moan and whimper

Sasuke bit my neck, immediately finding my soft spot and I whimpered "Sasuke.."

He then trailed his fingers over my nipples, which were very sensitive at the moment "They're so pink.." he said quietly

I moaned as he continued to thrust into me, so I couldn't respond

Sasuke delicately squeezed my nipple, making me yelp.

He moved away from my neck, down towards my chest and gently started sucking on one of my nipples

I squeezed my eyes shut and squealed "Sasuke!"

He continued sucking until he was sure my nipple was numb and moved onto the next one and did the same process.

- about some time later.. -

Our positions switched. I was on my stomach as my ass was in the air, with Sasuke's member in it, obviously.

Sasuke was moving fast and hard. I was moaning very loudly I was sure everyone could hear me. "S-Sasuke!" I screamed

"I know, Naru" he whispered

I groaned and I then felt him release into me. As I felt the warm liquid go through my entrance, I came onto the bed.

He groaned and chuckled "You're so beautiful when you're being fucked by me"

I was panting and moaning. "C-Can I ride you?"

"Thought you'd never ask" he said as he flipped both of us over, me now on his waist and dick

Honestly, my legs were sore. But I took a deep breathe and started bouncing anyways.

Sasuke groaned and placed his hands on my hips
"You're so good at this"

I moaned and whimpered as I continued bouncing.

Because of our.. situation. We didn't hear the door knock until I heard the door knock more aggressively.

My head turned to the door as it opened.

Both me and Sasuke's eyes widened.