Chapter 8

Nobody's POV

"Well this isn't gonna end well" you think to yourself as you watch Moxxie nervously step into the pen. He begins to approach the hog, knife in hand. You could tell he was sweating. He quickly jumps onto its back, prepared for the kill. He raises the knife up and plunges it into the hogs back.. which unfortunately didn't work due to its shell. Moxxie let's out a gasp of surprise and you anxiously watch the events in front of you unfold. The hog, now angry of course begins running around and flailing Moxxie around as it does so.

"Fuck yeah Moxxie! Ride it Moxxie! Make it that bitch that you won't call back in the morning!" Blitz cheers. You can't help but facepalm at Blitz as he cheers. You see Loona angle her phone towards Moxxie as he struggles. She smiles as she takes a video.

"This is fucking beautiful." She states as she continues to film him.

"You're doing great Moxxie!" Blitz exclaims while giving Moxxie a double thumbs up. Blitz then looks over at his daughter who's standing next to him. "Send me that video later." He mumbles to her. You roll your eyes at the two of them and look over at Millie who has a look of pure concern on her face. The look on her face alone made you decide to help him. Striker was about to go into the pen to take over but you beat him to it.

"For fucks sake.." you mumble and begin to run into the pen. You grab Moxxie off of the hog and throw him to the side, grabbing the knife he had before. You forcefully knock the hog down on it's back and pin it to the ground. Blitz looks at you with pure joy, and lust. Seeing you be a badass like that was a turn on for him.

"Woohoo! That's my girl!" Blitz now cheers for you as you wrestle the struggling hog to keep it on its back. Striker watches you in awe as you overpower the hog. You take the knife and plunge it into the hogs stomach and slice it open. This instantly kills it. You let out a sigh of relief and pant a bit since you're out of breath. Striker begins to make his way towards you and Moxxie in the pen.

"Ow.. my clavicle." Moxxie winces in pain. Striker looks down at you in the ground with a smirk on his face.

"Impressive. You're not as weak as I thought you'd be for your height darlin." He extends an arm for you to help you up which you take. He pulls you up from the ground with ease.

"See, I told you I'm not as weak as I look. But thank you for the compliment." You giggle at him with a slight blush on your cheeks. Striker just chuckles back at you and gives you a wink before picking up the dead hog off the ground. He walks passed Moxxie.

"Don't worry little one" he glares down at Moxxie on the ground, "you never stood a chance." His tail rattles as he walks passed him. A faint growl can be heard from Moxxie. You decide to follow Striker out of the pen. Blitz beams at you as soon as you walk through. He puts his hands on your shoulders.

"Holy shit (Y/N)! You're fucking awesome.. and very attractive in action." He wiggles his eyebrows at you. You playfully roll your eyes at him, gently pushing his hands off of your shoulders.

"Ha ha, very funny with the innuendo Blitz." You can't help but smile at Blitz though. You could see Striker at the corner of your eye staring at the two of you with an annoyed expression. You don't think much of it though. Striker finally speaks up.

"Hey boss man, you wanna help the men skin this thing for dinner?" Striker asks looking directly at Blitz. He immediately gets excited by the offer.

"Oh I am always down to skin the manly meat with the manly men." You can't help but giggle at Blitz's comment.

"That's what she said." Both you and Loona say in unison. The two of you even giving each other a quick glance and a smirk. Everyone but M&M start making their way into the house. Blitz gets annoyed by yours and Loona's little comment though.