Chapter 7

Nobody's POV

You slowly open your eyes, the first thing you see is Loona sleeping peacefully. She's snoring quite a bit though. You quietly giggle at her and decide to get out of bed. As soon as you're standing you check the time. '7 am?' you think to yourself and get quite annoyed since you were supposed to wake up an hour from now. You just decide to leave the room and make your way to the kitchen. You then start to make some coffee to wake yourself up. As you do so you can hear a lot of movement coming from the living room where Blitz was sleeping. You decide to go check on him to see if he's okay. You walk up to his bed and see him tossing and turning in his sleep while making a scared face. You realize he's more then likely having a nightmare.

"Shit.." you mumble to yourself as you got on your knees and begin to shake him gently. "Blitz" you whisper. "you're having a nightmare, wake up." You continue to shake him but in a way where he won't freak out when he wakes up. You see his eyes pop open quite fast. His eyes immediately darting to the side to look at you. "Are you okay?" You rest your hand on his shoulder. He turns over to face you, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Y-yeah.. just had a nightmare." You grab his hand and hold it in yours.

"It's okay, it's over now." You smile warmly at him, a slight blush appearing on his face.

"Thank you.. but what time is it?" You show him your phone that now says 7:05 am.

"There's no point in going back to sleep now." You state. "I woke up five minutes ago and realized that for myself." You giggle a bit. "Oh, I'm making coffee. Did you want me to make you some?" You stand up as you speak and begin to stretch your arms.

"Yeah I would appreciate that, thanks." He smiles and sits up in bed. You simply nod your head and walk back into the kitchen to prepare the coffee for the two of you. Blitz follows right behind you and takes a seat at the table. The rest of the hour consisted of the two of you just chatting, as friends would.

That hour finally passed and the three of you need to get going to get M&M. Blitz knocks on Loona's door. "Loonie! We have to go now!" He yells through the door. Loona groans and angrily stomps through the door with her bags in hand.

"Why did we have to leave so fucking early?" She complains, looking directly at Blitz. You can't help but giggle at the interaction.

"The trip itself is going to take a few hours. You can sleep on the way there." Blitz gives his daughter a quick hug before grabbing his things and walking out the door. You quickly do the same and hurry to the van with Loona right behind you. The three of you hop in the van. Loona sitting in the back and you next to Blitz in the front. Now all you had to do was pick up M&M.

TIME SKIP TO THE RANCH

You finally make it to your destination. A place called "Rough n' Tumbleweed Ranch". You see the sign as you step out of the van along with M&M, Blitz and Loona. You can see two imps waiting for you. Millie sees and immediately books it towards them.

"Momma, daddy!" She calls out as she wraps her arms her parents. You smile at the interaction though, it was wholesome. Her dad speaks while ruffling her hair a bit.

"How's my deadly lil pumpkin spice doin?" Millie smiles brightly at him.

"I'm good pa! Thanks for lettin us stay here for the harvest jamboree." Millie then turns towards her mom when she begins to speak.

"It's no trouble. We know you aren't making as much anymore since y'all went freelance." She gestures quotation marks at freelance. Millie puts her hands on her hips.