Chapter 6

Nobody's POV

The three imps walk through the portal. As soon as you see Blitz you have an annoyed/hurt look on your face. Your arms crossed as well. The portal closes behind them. Blitz sees your face and immediately makes his way towards you.

"(Y/N)! I made it back without a scratch." He smiles at you trying to make you smile. But unfortunately this doesn't work. You stand up from your seat.

"Can we talk in your office?" You put your hand on your hip waiting for a response. Blitz begins getting nervous but agrees.

"Yeah of course!" The two of you walk towards his office. Blitz opens the door for you as he usually does and shuts it gently behind him. You take a seat in the chair and wait for him to do the same. He does so and stares at you the entire time. "Are you feeling alright (Y/N)?" He asks with a look of concern on his face. You just roll your eyes at him with your arms crossed.

"Fuck no Blitz! You fucking lied to me!" You glare at him angrily. A look of confusion and worry appears on his face.

"Woah what are you talking about? Tell me what's wrong." He gives off a fake smile trying to make you think he isn't panicking on the inside. You just raise your eyebrows at him before continuing.

"You fucking that stupid prissy Prince for that book is what's wrong! You said it was some big secret but it wasn't. You just didn't want to tell me so you could toy with me.." Your anger slowly fades, transitioning to hurt. Your eyes getting teary. You could see Blitz's face change as well. To a very disappointed and upset face.

"(Y/N).." he reaches over his desk and places his hand on your cheek but you push his hand away. A sigh escapes his lips as he pulls his arm back. "Look, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you it's just that I-" you stop him mid sentence.

"I know it's for work but it's still fucked up. Not to mention all of those phone calls for work were Stolas wasn't it? And you had the damn nerve to kiss me and flirt with me while you're fucking someone else!" Tears begin to fall down your face and a look of extreme pain can be seen on Blitz's face.

"Listen I know I fucked up and I'm extremely sorry. I'm not trying to hurt you or toy with your emotions.. I've been falling for you since the day we met." You stand up from the chair with your fists clenched.

"Bullshit! I don't wanna hear it. Have fun with your precious prince." You storm out of his office sobbing and not letting Blitz say anything else. Loona, Millie and Moxxie see this and realize that you're not doing good. Before any of them could say something you also stormed out of the building. Blitz shortly after comes out of his office, his gaze was fixed on Loona.

"Loona, did you tell (Y/N)-" before he could even finish his sentence Loona interrupted with a groan.

"Yes Blitz I did. She deserves to know that you're fucking some rich sleezbag considering YOU kissed her and YOU made the first moves." Loona sounded furious. Blitz had never seen her this angry at him. He just stares at his daughter in shock. She quickly walks out to go find you to make sure you're okay. M&M stare at Blitz with confusion.

"Uh sir, what the hell just happened? Did Loona just say you've been making moves on (Y/N)?" Moxxie asks his eyebrow raised. Millie then chips in.

"And that you lied and didn't tell her about Stolas? Blitz.. don't you think that's a little.." Blitz puts a hand on his forehead and sighs.

"Yeah I know.. I fucked up big time and I probably ruined my chances of trying a real relationship with her." He leans back on the receptionist desk behind him all the while his eyes are closed. M&M look at each other quickly then back at Blitz.