Chapter 15

The morning was... well.

Jughead woke up in Archie's arms, that was the good part. On the other hand, he had really bad stomach cramps and a headache. Groaning, he got out of bed to go to the bathroom, though he only took an aspirin before laying back down in bed, cuddling up to Archie again.

Archie got woken up by soft kisses — on his neck, on his shoulder, down his bare back and continuing on his legs.

"You awake yet?" Jughead whispered. He hummed, opening his eyes. Jughead smiled softly at him, going up to his face "Do you still not want to sleep with me?"

"Right now?"

"Mhm?"

"Are you sober again?"

"Yes"

"Maybe"

"Maybe?" Jughead asked, kissing him again, this time on the mouth and with more force.

"Your kisses are convincing, Jug"

"There are more, if you want"

"I should tell you something before though"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I've never... you know..."

"Not long anymore" Jughead mumbled between heated kisses. He stopped though, driving a hand through his hair "Only if you want, that is"

Archie could get used to this Jughead. He was caring. He was soft. He was good to be around.

"I'll be careful, I promise" To deepen that meaning, he leaned down to kiss him on the cheek, softly. But then he suddenly got up.

Did he do something wrong?

Archie held onto him.

"Stay here, Juggy"

"I'm not having sex without a condom, Archie. I should get it as long as I'm still thinking at least a bit straight"

Even though that may have been the wrong phrasing.

Archie nodded, cheeks reddening in embarrassment. How could he have forgotten that? Jughead meanwhile walked over to his commode, grabbing a box and fiddling out a condom. Archie didn't want to know how many times he had opened this box already, maybe even refilled it — probably refilled it. Despite still wearing boxers, Archie could see that he was hard and he could feel his own boner too.

"Am I that handsome that you have to stare at me?" Jughead asked, pulling off his own boxers before climbing in the bed. He kissed Archie again while sliding off his boxers and discarding them to the floor next to his.

"You still in for it?"

"Yes, yes, God yes"

They got lost into one another. Archie wondered if it was always like that — like two people were becoming one. That he would always be able to disappear in the safety of another one, in the safety of Jughead.

So that's what love felt like.

When they were both exhausted, they just laid next to one another, holding onto each other, in silence. There was no need for words, not yet at least.

But Jughead's thoughts still started driving on high speed now. What if Archie didn't want any more than this here? What if that was all Jughead was and the rest was just a game to get him?

But Archie wouldn't do that, would he? No. Archie looked at him like Hermione looked at Fred. But how long will he do that? When will their end start? Jughead didn't want to always worry. He wanted to hope, at least one time — just for them to work. He wanted to believe that maybe something good could happen to him.