Chapter 07

Hesitating, Archie walked over to Jughead and then hugged him. He froze. Though then rocked closer and hugged him back.

Time seemed to stop.

Though then Jughead pulled away.

Seconds later, he was kissing him. Before Archie could even react, he had already pulled away, just staring at him now. But Archie wanted more. His foggy brain just wanted to do one thing: kiss Jughead. The other just looked at him like he didn't even remember his name — confused, lost. So he just did it for him, cupping his face and then pulling him closer to kiss him again. Jughead whined, rocking even closer until he was sitting on Archie's lap, continuing to kiss him until both of them ran out of air.

Though then Jughead pulled away.

"What are you doing?" What was that supposed to mean? He was kissing him, like he did before too. That's what they did. Why did they did that at all?

Jughead changed from soft to hard.

"Why are you looking at me like a fucking lovesick bird!" Jughead pushed him away "I don't like you! You're gonna be gone anyways! What are you even doing in my room again?? I told you to leave!"

What was up with him now?

Jughead got up and fled to the corner of the room, hiding behind the bed and soon music started. Archie groaned.

"Ugh, don't worry, asshole! I'm going on my free will! Just suffocate on this damn letter! No wonder that your mom didn't want you!" Archie didn't mean to say that. He was surprised by his own words. It only came out because he was hurt because of the kiss, that was all. He would never say such things. His mother had raised him better. Archie covered his mouth with his hand. With quick steps, Jughead was standing in front of him, lip quivering.

"I-I'm sorry, I-"

"You have no fucking idea of my life or my family, understood?" He spit "I could just hurt you so much right now that you would be in the hospital for at least a week but you know what?? I'm not gonna do it because I promised Hermione not to"

"Jughead, I-"

"GO dammit!"

"You know what?? Punch me. Fucking punch me, Jughead" Archie knew that he wouldn't. Just like Jughead said, he had promised not to do it. Jughead squeezed his eyes shut and didn't move anymore, having a challenge to keep his control. Archie noticed that, however he did push it. To cause even more tension, he crossed his arms over his chest and now they were just staring at eachother.

At least until Jughead groaned and kissed him again.

"What are you doing?" He whispered, pulling away. Of course he knew what he was doing, but why? Why were they kissing? He didn't want to fall in love. No, he didn't fucking like him. Archie will be gone in a few weeks again anyways. So he did what he can do best, pushing him away.

"Why are you looking at me like a fucking lovesick bird! I don't like you! You're gonna be gone anyways! What are you even doing in my room again?? I told you to leave!" He needed to go, needed to flee. The walls were closing in, the space between him and Archie coming closer. Jughead got up, ran to the corner of his room and hid from Archie.

"Ugh, don't worry, asshole! I'm going on my free will! Just suffocate on this damn letter! No wonder that your mom didn't want you!" That was too far, they both knew it. Maybe he was right. Maybe after all it was his fault that his mother didn't want him, that he was so messed up, that he couldn't handle life. Maybe it was his fault.

But Archie had no right to say that.

He didn't know anything.

"I-I'm sorry, I-"