~18 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 & 𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒💜

Start from the beginning

"Noooooo." She dragged, her voice going lower than expected.

"Can you see, you are weak, how do you want to drug to function? Hali it can't." I said intending to make sure she ate. I knew she was in pain, but she needed to eat. I had to force it on her because if I went calm, she was going to make a fuss about it.

At that point, I tried to get up. Meanwhile, she grabbed me. At this point, I wondered where she suddenly got the strength from. Immediately I got on my ass, she shoved her whole body on me. At this point, my hormones were running wild. My heartbeat was racing.

Immediately I realized what was going on, I literally slapped myself. There was a sick girl on me, and the only thing I could think about was sex. I shut my eyes, while they breathed softly. It sounded like rhythm.

"If I eat, I would throw everything up." She said slowly. I could tell she struggled so hard to make those words, especially with the harsh breath that followed it.

"You won't throw up." I tried to assure her. Meanwhile, my body's reaction wasn't helping at all. I could feel my jr growing so rapidly. In no time she was going to realize what was going on. I needed to get her off my shameless self. She moved, and at a point, I asked myself what kind of temptation that was.

"Hali, scoot over. I need to run some errands." I forced this out, even though my body was saying a totally different thing.

Besides the position we were in, I wouldn't want anyone to walk in on us, especially the workers. They might not see anything wrong with it...

Why was I having such guilty doubts?

No one was going to suspect anything. I was only uncomfortable because I knew what was really going on.

"I want to get you something to eat," I said.

"No." She deadpanned.

I don't know where the energy or strength came from, how I got up and pulled her off me. The way I jumped off. I could feel my own hardness.

I made an eye contact, as I saw the worried expression in her eyes. She was obviously wondering why I got up the way I did. Meanwhile, I tried the hide my erection.

At this point, I blamed the fact I haven't had sexual intercourse in a while. Even though I knew that wasn't the truth. Halimah always turned me on. The attraction was something I couldn't explain. Not now, not ever. This had always been the case. The sexual tension between us that made us do what we did back then, was still very much alive.

"I would get you something to eat," I said paying a deaf ear to everything she had said, up until this point. Meanwhile, I turned around backing her, intending to hide my erection.

_______________________🖊️

If only she knew I could see her from the corner of my eyes.

I noticed one of the maids was giving me a stink eye. Meanwhile, I tried every single food on the kitchen table. Large meals were prepared even when we were practically three in the house. I guess the workers were also included. It wasn't like I was going to eat everything, so why was she looking at me in that manner.

I nodded my head, listening to the music in my earphone, while I practically ate from every meal. In no time, she was standing exactly in front of me. I saw her mouth move, which meant she was talking to me. I pulled my earphone away while I listened.

"If you are hungry, I can prepare your meal in the dining room." She said.

I was right, it was all about the food.