christmas starts in november

"a little to the left

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"a little to the left. no not your left my left!"

"your left is my left!"

"well then right!"

"hey can you learn your lefts and rights before you boss me around?"

there was truly never a dull day in jings condo. at this point, she couldn't even consider it her own place, her siblings were there 24/7. you would think with a house as big as theirs, they'd be there all the time trying to find new unexplored corners, but no. they just loved to stay in her condo, whether she was home or not.

zixin and liwei were currently arguing on how they should decorate her large christmas tree, the pink colored bulbs she had picked out in their clutches as they did.

"boys, can you just decorate my tree and not fight?" jing called out from the kitchen, pushing a tray of cookies into her oven. "remind me why you decorate for christmas so early ji? it's barely november." liu leaned against her counter, surprisingly not having to be at his office for once.

"because dad, papa, and grandpa love when i decorate. it makes me happy to see them all excited about the different directions." jing smiled, standing up straight. "plus the pictures are always so cute because of the lights." she nodded to the lights her an feng had hung all over her ceiling the day before.

"you should've gotten a pink christmas tree with the amount of pink decorations you have." feng muttered, holding up a pink candle that smelt like peppermint no doubt.

"grandpa likes pink." jing explained xurtly, taking the candle from her to light it. "plus, pink christmas is so cute. you just have to be superior enough to understand it." she stuck her tongue out at her younger sister from the other side of the counter.

the sound of her front door opening didn't bother her, she knew it was just chenle coming back from his trip to the store. "hey they didn't have many pink santa hats, i got the last ones." he called out, suffering being heard as king mindlessly lit the candle with a hum. there were a few quiet gasps and whispers, but jing couldn't find herself to care much. "are these ones good?" he was closer now, standing in front of the counter that separated the living room from the kitchen.

"why wouldn't you just send me a- oh my holy shit!" jing looked up, gasping with her entire chest when she realized who was standing in front of her. there stood two of her half siblings, clad in christmas pajamas and pink santa hats.

this was when the screams were finally let out, everyone moving quickly to practically ambush the two. dong sicheng and dong daiyu, the li siblings half siblings, were a loved duo in the zhong/li family. they lived in china, so they didn't get to see them as often as they saw each other, but when they did get to it was the best thing.

"what are you guys doing here!? when did this happen!?" liu immediately began to question the two, slapping sicheng on the back with probably the widest smile they've seen him wear in a long time.

"we don't even know." daiyu snorted as she pulled her hat off and placed it on liweis head. "chenle texted us like a few days ago and was like "come to urith for this christmas" and we thought it'd be a good idea." she explained, looking back at chenle who hung behind the group with a fond smile on his face.

"you did this lele?" jing separated from the group, frowning as she smiled (does that make sense?). he shrugged, hands finding home in his pockets as he laughed sheepishly. "it's the least i could do since what happened with my mom last dinner." he muttered.

jings smile of a frown actually turned into a frown, her brows creasing. "hey, that wasn't your fault." she shook her head. "yeah but it was my mom. anyways, merry christmas even though it's only november. they're staying until new years." he smirked, watching jing turn to daiyu and squeal.

"there's so many things we can do! you can come to my soccer games, we can go to jaili and mikis volleyball comps and go shopping!" to say jing loved her sister was an understatement, even if they didn't have the same dad. the excitement she felt was unexplainable, it was something no other event could make her feel.

it was like receiving your big christmas present before christmas. christmas starting in november was the best decision one could make, it truly brought the warmest of feelings. and with her siblings here, it felt even more festive.

"come play on the new switch jing got!" liwei yanked sicheng towards the couch, earning a yelp of surprise from the man. "hey try not to tear my brother apart! and save a spot for me." liu called out, following them.

"hey i'm gonna go put my stuff in your guest room, is that okay?" daiyu pointed at her silver luggage that sat next to sichengs at the door. jing nodded, looking over to the boys who were setting up the switch they begged her to buy.

chenle was in the kitchen, looking in her fridge for what she figured was the chocolate mouse cheesecake she had made the day before. she left daiyu to attend to her luggage, while she made her way to the kitchen with an un-erasable stuck on her lips.

"thank you lele." she called out, gaining his attention. he looked back at her, sighed, and pulled the pie out of the fridge. "i really wish she would just move to like cancun or something and leave us alone." he groaned, nearly slamming the pie down on the table.

"it's not your fault she's like that. she was definitely just born a bitch." jing shrugged, leaning on the counter. "i don't blame you or the twins for anything she does chenle, i never have." she frowned.

"i know that." chenle nodded. "but a part of me just feels guilty. i mean she's my mom. and your mom is so cool, i wish mine wasn't such a bitch." he was stressed about it, clearly. the topic of his mother was always touchy, he never had a good relationship with her.

"hey, my mom is technically yours. she loves you like her own kid. your mom being a bitch has nothing to do with you or the twins." she placed her hands on her hips. "and me and the girls have already got it covered. liu and jinyoung are helping us, your mom doesn't have that much money." she stated pridefully.

chenle halted his actions with his piece of pie, a smirk finding his face as he turned to her. "atlas is like our very own elle woods not to mention i would never allow myself to loose to zhong jiao. not today, not tomorrow, and especially not when it comes to my park." the moment of vulnerability jiao put her in was only temporary, she would get what was coming for her.

"god i love that i got stuck with you. clearly god knew i needed someone as evil as myself." chenle chuckled to himself, holding out his hand to dap up the older girl. "hey we're not evil. we're just people who know how to use their money." she shrugged, nudging his shoulder.

jing using pink for nearly everything she owns because her grandfather loves pink even though her favorite color is green is so me