witch with an uppercase B

"so who was that guy?" chenle questioned nosily as they made their way into their parents house for their weekly dinner

"so who was that guy?" chenle questioned nosily as they made their way into their parents house for their weekly dinner. "i'm still confused on why you came to that." jing grumbled, ignoring his question.

she handed her coat to the maids that waited for them by the entrance. "hey, yoonas like a big sister to me. daehyung wants to mess with her, he wants to mess with us. and what better than both a zhong and a li by her side?" he said pridefully.

he had a point, about yoona being sort of an older sister to him as well as the fact that the both of them were there with her. fortunately, her friends loved her younger siblings like their own. especially the twins, god they loved the twins.

"guys! code uppercase B. holy shit, thank everything you came tonight." zixin speed walked into the room they were in, a troubled look on his face. dread immediately made its way into jings body, the girl knowing exactly what he was talking about.

the zhong/li siblings had come up with sort of their own way of speaking. it originally was only zixin and liwei that did that because you know, freaky twin languages. but eventually liu suggested they come up with their own secretive way of speaking so that the people around wouldn't know what they were talking about.

in this case, code uppercase W indicated that the zhongs biological mother was over for dinner with her sad excuse of a new husband. the 5th new one, actually.

while the kids loved jings mother and her new husband who might i add, was only her second husband ever, they truly did dislike jiao, the zhongs mother.

why did they call her cod uppercase B? because she's a grade A witch with an uppercase B. they came up with this when they were younger, clearly, but it stuck to her like glue. she just didn't know how to fix her act.

countless amounts of rude comments and passive aggressive tuts and tsks that had jing itching to cause the kind of scene that liu does at these dinners.

"why do you guys always call her that? what does that even mean?" yenwei walked into the room, sending them a confused glare. "i mean if it's derogatory i agree." he then went on to chuckle.

"it would never not be derogatory." chenle grumbled, visibly contemplating leaving already. if anyone had a bad relationship with her, it was chenle. jing came in close second, but that was only because whenever the woman was around she couldn't find her filter whatsoever.

"i want this dinner to be civil. she said she has big news and wants to share it with us." yenwei began to push them further into the house. they all groaned, resisting the best they could against the taller man. "don't be difficult, it's a 1 and a half hour sit down. you'll be okay." he rolled his eyes.

once they entered the dinning room, it was as if the air got colder. jing held back her comment on how ugly the gucci dress jiao had on was seeing her father was still right behind her. god she hated gucci. such ugly clothing, definitely not worth the money.