i am not the cause of your irritation

just as they had planned over text after jing got home, jing was at haechans house by 11 am sharp

just as they had planned over text after jing got home, jing was at haechans house by 11 am sharp. she claimed that she hated leaving the house any time after. her game wasn't until 8pm, but she figured they would need quite a bit of time for what she wanted to do.

she shot him a text that she was there, turning on the seat heater on his side. his house wasn't the worst looking house. it was a small brick house, a lot like most of the houses around haerin. the houses looked small on the outside, but on the inside they were actually pretty big and cozy. she had only been in one of these houses before, when she was younger.

she waited a bit longer, occasionally checking out the passenger window to see whether he was coming yet. it was now 11:10, and one thing about jing? she hated people who couldn't be on time.

she was about to make her way out of her car and march up to the front door of the lees house, but the side door being opened harshly along with the loud sound of arguing kept her from doing so.

haechan then stepped out, shouting something into the house while he pointed down at something or someone in the house. she couldn't quite make out what he had said, but it was obvious he was very angry at someone.

as he stepped away from the door, a girl around his height with short brown hair, choppy bangs, and what seemed to be a look of distress on her face, followed him out. he pointed at her car and said something to the girl. she nodded and wiped her nose, clutching the bag she had with her closer to her side as they made their way closer to jings car.

she rolled down the window, pulling her sunglasses up on top of her head so she could look at him properly. "you alright?" clearly he wasn't, but what else was she to say?

he looked back at the girl who now stood behind him tentatively. it was now clear that she had tear stains running down her rosy cheeks. she had on a black tank top that showcased the many tattoos she had along her arm and a pair of dark jeans.

in conclusion, she looked like an emo version of haechan. the resemblance at first wasn't as noticeable, but if you really looked it was there.

"hey uh, do you think it'll be too much of a hassle to take her with us? she works in the mall, i figured that's where we're going anyways." haechan sighed gruffly, running a hand of frustration through his hair. "if not it's okay, i'll call my other friend." he frowned, looking back at the girl who looked like she was on the verge of everything.

"i suppose so?" she wanted it to come out as a passive statement, but when she met eyes with the girl she found it hard to do so. it was something about seeing girls cry that caused her to metaphorically lose her footing.

"god, you're a lifesaver. you have no idea." haechan exclaimed exasperatedly, clasping his hands together as he turned back to the girl. "get in the back." he told her, opening the passengers seat while the girl opened the back seat door.