The Tournament Begins!

*warriors were already battling me and goku were testing out our super Saiyan forms i transform into Super Saiyan 4 as he goes into Super Saiyan God but in the middle of fighting each other 3 wolf looking people surround us we both nod as vegeta lands beside us we take on one of each having trouble but managed to take them out. A quarter of the way into the tournament alot of people were left alot had been eliminated goku attempts to go after jiren and is almost on par as he is in something called autonomous ultra instinct vegeta was fighting frost while a old martial arts master was fighting a bird looking dude i was fighting toppo . Halfway through the tournament it was only universe 6, 7, 10, and 11 that were left  caulifla and kale has fused into kefla and was fighting goku goku almost won but i had caught kefla in the air landing on the hard ground breaking her fall towards the end of the match it was just 5 of us jiren me kefla goku and vegeta jiren knocked out vegeta while me and kefla and goku still were trying to fight goku had reached mastered ultra instinct but it still wasnt enough jiren knocks both of them out as kefla goes over the edge i try to catch her but she uses a ki blast to shove me back into the fight goku yells its up to me now champa was screaming my name but all i could hear was silence jiren was stepping towards me but stops cautiously as steam was coming from my body* "of all you could wish for....of all your justice allies who call you friend....of all the things....you only want power....i cannot forgive that....i didnt forgive Icer....when he wanted it....i WILL NOT FORGIVE IT NOW! *An oozaru roar erupts from my lungs as the arena shakes lighting and thunder surrounding the void as the arena begins to crack giant beams of purple and white lights erupt from my mouth and eyes as they grow into one giant beam of pure energy*