Halloween

Happy Halloween! (Belated, I am sorry. It is one day late)

I have many accounts for my stories, under the name DaniMason, Archiveofourown under the name FangirlWriter1!, and Wattpad under the name FangirlWriter. I have a Twitter account under the username DaniMason2019 for updates on my stories and more!

-FangirlWriter

Harry never really liked Halloween. On his second Halloween, his parents were killed by Voldemort. Then he lived with the Durselys, which meant Halloween wasn't fun then. Even Dudley wasn't allowed to do much on Halloween. No trick-or-treating for either of the boys, due to magic. But at least Dudley got all the candy he enjoyed.

Then there were all the Hogwarts incidents involving Halloween a troll almost killed Hermione and then Harry and Ron saved her. Thus, sealing their friendship forever. Not the best way of making friends, but it worked out for them.

In its second year, the Chamber of Secrets opened. This horrid event changed many people's lives for the worst.

In their third year, Sirius Black broke into Hogwarts and snuck up into the third-year boy's dorm and scared Ron so badly by holding a knife and trying to kill Pettigrew, which Ron had no idea about. Waking up to see an escaped convict with a knife with a maniacal look was not a pleasant experience.

In Harry's fourth year, Harry was selected to be the fourth champion, even though he didn't enter himself. Ron got jealous and mad that Harry didn't enter him or tell him how to do it and their friendship hit the rocks until after the life-endangering task that was the first task.

But Harry had to admit Halloween was good now. There was still a long way to go to fix their steaming pile of a government but his family was amazing. It was James' first Halloween. He dressed up as jack o' lantern. He was so cute with his brown eyes and jet-black hair sticking up everywhere. Ginny dressed up as a black cat and, Harry dressed up as a professional quidditch player.

Harry decided he could love Halloween if the rest of his Halloweens could be with his family and they would be happy, eating a bunch of homemade candies. All wasn't well, but it was beautiful, and all the challenges that Harry and Ginny would face, personal and everything else were completely worth it Harry in his mind.

Ginny always loved Halloween, except for her first year. She was excited for James' first Halloween. She had found this adorable costume for James' and, she had convinced Harry to dress up for the Weasley Party. Harry didn't seem to mind too much, but the minute he was James, Ginny could see the shift in Harry.

He was so excited! Ginny was so happy and she couldn't wait for many more Halloweens with her family.

"I love you, Ginny."

"I love you too Harry."