After getting into the car, a bodyguard stood beside Chu Qing, and the other stepped on the accelerator to leave.

    "No, don't you wait?!" Chu Qing leaned against the car window and said tremblingly, "They..."

    "Don't worry about Mr. Chu, Mr. Huo's bodyguards are all experts." The man in black holding the steering wheel Without any emotion, he said, "Mr. Huo has no worries after you came up."

    "No, no... we want to go back..."

    The bodyguard beside Chu Qing couldn't let Chu Qing go back, so he comforted: "Mr. Chu, you are the first Faced with this situation once, but Mr. Huo used to be in the United States, this kind of thing is not uncommon, you don't have to worry."

    Chu Qing was stunned.

    "Mr. Huo... did he often do this before?" The

    bodyguard paused and said, "This is the first time after returning to China." The

    car turned a corner and stopped at an empty alley.

    Chu Qing climbed on the car window with both hands, her head tucked in her arms and said nothing.

    Just waited and waited, and waited for a while before the bodyguard received the call.

    "Mr. Chu, they're fine, they are taking Mr. Huo to the hospital

    now." "We'll take you to the hospital immediately to meet Mr. Huo."

    Chu Qing breathed a sigh of relief, and the tears could not hold back anymore. But then, Chu Qing only felt the darkness in front of her eyes, her heart twitched violently, and then she lost consciousness.

    ...

    ...

    opening his eyes again, Chu Qing was already lying on the hospital bed.

    As soon as he opened his eyes, Chu Qing looked at the yellowed ceiling in Baizhong in confusion, and subconsciously said, "Mr. Huo..."

    "I'm here, silly Qingbao, I'm here."

    Huo Li, who had been standing beside the bed, immediately shook his hand . Hold Chu Qing's hand.

    "Mr. Huo...?"

    "Well, I'm here."

    Chu Qing turned his head and saw Huo Li sitting beside him with his right arm in a plaster cast. Other than that, it looked fine.

    Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's cheek and said, "Look at you, are you stupid? It's obviously me who was injured. Why do you look like a patient now?"

    "I... how?" Chu Qing blinked Blink, a little confused.

    "The doctor said that you're fine, just palpitations. The heart was overloaded so you fainted."

    This is a side effect of Chu Qing after taking the medicine. Even if it's not a big thing, Chu Qing will have uncontrollable heart palpitations.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Chu Qing got up, avoided Huo Li's injured hand, hugged him, buried his head in Huo Li's neck and cried, "Mr. Huo..."

    "Don't be afraid, your husband is very good. I won't die easily." Huo Li patted Chu Qing's back and coaxed: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid..."

    Chu Qing tapped Huo Li's back: "...Don't say that word."

    "Okay, okay. "

    Mr. Huo..." Chu Qing choked and said, "Mr. Huo, don't leave me..."