Chu Qing smiled and pushed Huo Li.

    "I don't believe it." Chu Qing couldn't help laughing and crying: "Mr. Huo has no good friends. Why does Mr. Huo have friends to help me wherever he goes? Fanxing still takes care of me so much."

    "...cough, don't say that . Now, I'll show you the itinerary."

    Huo Li handed the notebook to Chu Qing like a treasure.

    "I've arranged it. Are you satisfied or not, and we'll change it if you're not satisfied?"

    Chu Qing had no interest in traveling at all. He wanted to rest in the quilt, but when he glanced at it, he was stunned.

    After the interview, I first went to the most famous theater here, even ranked in the world, to watch a play, the next day I went to the Jazz Festival, and the third day I went to Violin Town to watch performances and buy pianos.

    Chu Qing held the notebook and held back a smile: "I, I like it. I am very satisfied."

    Chu Qing performed a real fragrance on the spot.

    "Just if you like it." Huo Li breathed a sigh of relief. He had done a lot of homework, ranging from festivals and attractions, to restaurant food and crowd flow.

    "But these... are all for me, so what about Mr. Huo? What is Mr. Huo playing?"

    Huo Li answered naturally: "You."

    "..." The

    air was suddenly quiet.

    Only then did Huo Li realize that he was answering too quickly, so he slipped his tongue, and quickly explained: "I mean you just have to have fun, I think you are happy and I am happy too."

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li suspiciously.     Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's cheeks

    and said, "I'm not a person who likes to travel very much. I can find fun if I can accompany you.

    "

The large manor surrounded by vines and flowers, the poetic red brick house, and the picturesque scenery of the grassland and riverside can be seen from the windows.

    "Rabbit...!" Chu Qing saw the white dumpling on the grassland.

    Huo Li smiled and said: "If you like, you can carry it into the room. I remember there are deer, sheep and cattle here." After the

    two walked to the main house, the old man who guarded the manor came out to greet them.

    "Lord..."

    Huo Li coughed a few times.

    The old man was stunned for a moment, and then he remembered the explanation of the manor's owner, and changed his mind and smiled: "Mr. Huo, welcome to visit!"

    "I have cleaned up the room with the best lighting for the two gentlemen, and the grapes in the manor are ripe. The gentleman can go to the cellar to get wine or eat it directly!" The

    old man said as he led the two back to the room.

    After everything was settled, Chu Qing hugged the little rabbit under the quilt, stroking his hands up and down, the rabbit was so drowsy, and Chu Qing himself was about to fall asleep in a daze.

    "Don't." Huo Li patted Chu Qing's face and smiled: "It's only evening, get up. Look at the sunset outside, it's beautiful."

    "Ugh..." Chu Qing rubbed the pillow, but she was actually half awake and about to fall asleep.