"Sounds like you should call me." You held the card out further. "I'm not going to call you, we need to talk now."

You looked at your watch. "Look. I have a reservation I need to get to, and this is holding me up. So you either take this card and call me, or we talk this over brunch. We aren't talking here. Your call."

"Why aren't you taking me-"

"Sounds like you'll call me. I'll just leave this here." You slid your card into the front pocket of her trench coat and took up your box, heading for the door. "No! I-"

"The Tavern, 11:15." You called behind yourself.

"Personally," Your mom interrupted. "I wouldn't take that kind of disrespect."

"And I didn't."

"OOOH, what you do?"

"I got to the restaurant and told them I had two stragglers. Asked very nicely if they could accommodate and they did. Those two show up and she gets to talking. I don't remember what she opened with but I definitely told her I needed time to focus on the menu before talking about whatever the hell she was on."

"Not you getting her heated before noon."

"Who told her to have her lil' girlfriend stalk me through the airport? Not I!"

"So...?"

"I order my food, they order their food. Well, her partner ordered for her because she was too busy staring at my forehead."

"Girl-"

"I know. Anyway!"

You sipped from your mimosa, after taking an enjoyed bite from your appetizer. "What is it you wanted to talk about?" You asked after clearing your throat.

Hands clasped together on the table, Bianca leaned forward. "Who is Toshinori to you?"

Bitch what the fuck?

"Who is that?" You knitted your brows lightly, feigning ignorance. "Toshinori." She repeated herself. "You're saying that like I'm supposed to know who that is."

"Do you not-Did he not?-"

"Who? Did who what?"

"Him."

"Who?"

"All Might." She leaned forward. Your eyes widened, lip curling in disgust. "Does he know you go around just throwing his government name in the air like that?"

"I assumed you knew." She sighed out. "Why?" You shook your head. "I never asked. If he wanted to tell me he would have."

"How long do you plan to live like that?"

"Does it matter?"

"You'll wait until he tells you then?"

"You don't think it's a little early to be projecting?" You scoffed.

"Excuse me?"

"You could stand to make it less obvious. So, what, he took however long to tell you and you thought he would've told me sooner why?"

"He can be unpredictable."

You sighed. "You know, when I said we could talk over brunch, I didn't mean whatever this is. This." You chuckled, a little annoyed, into your drink. "This is." You just shook your head again, taking a sip. "I'll get to the point then." The satchel she had resting on the back of her chair, she turned to grab. Placing it in her lap and opening it quickly, it didn't take her long to pull out a handful of, from where you sat, what looked like photographs.