"Ugh, what a weirdo."

Keeping my chin up, I didn't pay attention to anything those kids said. Who cared anyway? They didn't get to nationals, so they can't really say anything themselves. As I got out of my homework that was due this morning, I couldn't help catching the eye of the man behind me. He seemed to be staring at me and seemed somewhat . . . familiar. Shaking my head, I knew he couldn't be. Not that man in his fancy clothes and tie, there was no way I could know him. So why was he different from all of the other men with the same clothes going to work on the bus? I sighed and tried to forget about it all as I concentrated on doing my homework and not having an angry teacher to deal with in health today.

~ ፀሓይ ~

By the time I got to my locker by the end of the day, the bell to leave had already gone 25 minutes ago. I seriously hated the way our maths teacher made me stay in for simply just talking. My best friend, Asha, walked next to me as we headed over to the locker bay.

"Have you done your science homework yet?" She asked me.

I froze, "What science homework?"

With a sigh, she tapped her forehead. "Don't you remember? Mrs. Howling mentioned it in every class for the past week. It was that paragraph about whatever element from the periodic table you choose. And then you had to write like, a bunch of stuff about it."

I cursed under my breath. "I guess I'll do it tonight but-"

My words were cut short as I looked out the window of the year eight building and saw him. Still in his same business outfit, staring right back at me. But before I could even blink, he was gone.

"Did you see that man?" I asked Asha.

She frowned. "Who?"

"The man, he was just outside the window over there before," I explained, pointing to where I'd seen him only moments ago.

Asha laughed. "I think maths is doing crazy things to you head Macy, you should be more worried about those guys coming over."

I turned around to see that she was directing my attention towards the group of bullies coming over.

"Macy Woodlock." The guy in the lead sneered at him. "Or maybe I should say Woody, seems quite fitting actually, since its from a show 4 year olds would watch.

I stared at him blankly. "Was that supposed to be like, some cool roast or something? Cause I don't think it worked too well."

With a growl, the guy lunged towards me but I was already expecting it. Leaning to the side a bit so he only punched the air, I hooked his feet and left him lying on the floor whimpering as his friends looked in shock at each other.

I smiled at the group of shocked students. "Well, have a good day guys! I'll see you around."

Asha giggled under her breath as we turned and kept heading towards our lockers. "I still don't get how you do that," she whispered. "But it's amazing to see the way those guys react when you always beat up the new strongest bully in year eight."

I laughed. "I'm pretty sure those were year nines today!"

Asha smirked. "All the better then."

Waving goodbye to my friend, I continued to the last locker in the area and opened the lock on the handle. But as the tiny door swung open welcomingly, a small not dropped out from where it had been shoved in there.

Before I even read I knew it was from him. It had to be.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!

What is that symbol that's on the note and you see a lot? Who is the strange man that left her a note? Hehe, I'm not gonna tell you lol, keep reading or stay tuned to figure it out.

So, this is my new book and I'm really excited to start writing it cause I came up with the idea a year ago. Please comment, even if it's not even feedback and just comments about stuff, I would love to hear it!

Please also vote and stuff if you like this book and I hope you have an awesome day!!