Short + Hiatus(?)

After the shift, the two of you met up with each other back at your office once more. Springtrap smirked as he stared down at you, being a bit taller than you.

"Someone had a fun time, huh?" He said as rubbed your head a bit, causing you to let out a small giggle.

"Yeahh, but it was all thanks to you, buddy." You said as you rubbed the rabbit's back a little. He wrapped his arm around you.

"Well, i'm glad you did. In fact, I bet we'll have a great time here together. That, and it'll make your shifts a lot less...boring." He said as he looked around the office. You nodded.

"Yeah, but hey! Maybe one day I can get ya to go outside again. Maybe I could even take you to some stores or something! If I could make a disguise..." As you thought about the idea, coming up with potential outfits or disguises for Springtrap.

He let out a deep chuckle.

"Well, it'd be nice to see what ya have in mind someday."

You then let out a loud yawn, which was...quite embarrassing to say the least. You felt yourself blush a bit, as Springtrap merely smirked at you.

"Well, you oughta get to bed anyhow. And..." He then picked you up, carrying you.

"I'm not taking no for an answer." He said as he carried you to the makeshift bed the two of you made, laying you down on it and as he then laid down next to you.

You smiled as the two of you stared at each other.

"Well, goodnight, my little butterfly~." Springtrap said in a flirty voice.

"Goodnight Spring!" You said as you chuckled a bit, closing your eyes as you quickly felt yourself drift off into sleep.

End of Chapter

Hey so uhhh, you may be wondering about the title.

Basically I kinda forgot about this and unfortunately don't have many ideas for it. So it may be on a sorta hiatus or become a lot shorter.

Sorry!