CHAPTER 22

Tae : what happened to him jimin ah..
Jimin : Taehyungahh mark came back to his consciousness.. yeahh I hugged him tightly….
Tae : haha congratulations finally you are happy after an emotional day I am happy for you now will you kill me hugging so tightly leave me …
Jimin : ohh sorry come let's take something for him to eat.. namjoon hyung thanks a lot …

Rm : never mind our baby mochi now we will get going since now you finally found your happiness since our holiday is over we must go back to our business and congratulations that yoongi Hyung is back to our group I hope we all will be like this itself forever…
Jimin. : Thanks hyungs I hope the same too.. bye you all take care I said by hugging them All For the last time…
Jk : take care Hyung bye…
Jimin : Me and Tae took some food and snack for Mark and woo-chun too since Yoongi Hyung isn't here. I need to take care of him too now. Namjoon Hyung told me to take care of both !!
Tae: jiminnahh tell me why did you come alone and why are you sad now when everything is fine..

Jimin : tae I am gonna free y/n on the next day of the biggest eve of our mafia's..
Tae : omo yah Jimin Ahhh why all of a sudden you decide this , I mean didn't you tell me you love y/n…
Jimin : I still love her but I guess I can't anymore because she hates even my existence in this world. She hates me, She doesn't love me , She loves Yoongi Hyung not me…..
Tae : what- I understand now why you came alone it's ok Jiminahh you are our baby Mochi and we all love you and I am sure if she really Loves you she won't sign the papers…. And stay with you..
Jimin : it's not gonna happen tae, yoongi Hyung knows what's gonna happen he already told that he will speak to me and I'll let go of her immediately… and he is even right at this point cause I can't keep someone who doesn't loves me and Yoongi Hyung I am sure he won't hurt y/n like how i her her , he won't let anything happen to y/n and he loves y/n alot he will always keep her happy so I won't take away y/n from him. I'll fulfill his mom's promise and even y/n's wish..
Tae : shh don't be sad come here I know you love my hugs… you'll surely get the girl who truly loves you so don't be sad cause our baby mochi is always cute as chimmy..

Jimin : ha.. tae you never leave any chance to make me smile right…
Tae : yes cause Soulmates should always laugh…
Jimin : ok come on now we have reached the hospital let's give both our paiten's their food..

Next day morning….

Jimin : I came to my house leaving marks in his house… making my best guards to guard him….
Y/n : hey jimin.. I heard about Mark, I am sorry I shouldn't have beaten you up and I am sorry I killed Kira, I shouldn't have done it. I am sure you will get a better girl who loves you more than her…
Jimin : No don't worry you don't need to think about it and mark is fine he woke up last night..
Y/n : ohh that's more good news to hear than congratulations…..
Jimin : (like is she for real, how can she come back and where is Yoongi Hyung)..
y/n you came alone where's yoongi Hyung..

Y/n : he told he has some emergency work and he will come on the eve day.. I mean tomorrow..
Jimin : ohh I see! , so will you be-….
Y/n : ahh I am tired ,I didn't sleep the whole night I'll get going to sleep sorry Jimin I'll speak to you later on..
Jimin : ok go take a rest..
Y/n : wow he is really sweet as Yoongi told me I guess I took him wrong.. never mind let me go and sleep…
Jimin : yes I forgot yoongi Hyung still didn't tell me about their relationship so she is acting normal like nothing happened. I am just a toy between them both . I never thought you would do this to me y/n I thought you were different from others but I guess I was wrong you are same like others betrayer.. you could have told me before that you love him I would have never made this contract after all this happened still you are normal,  never mind I'll free you from this Contract and then you can leave rest of your life with Yoongi Hyung happily… I went near her door

I saw her sleeping like a child. I went and put a blanket on her but she suddenly caught my hand …
Y/n : yoongi please don't go be with me here…
Jiminn: even in dreams she thinks about Yoongi Hyung.. like What isn't in me that yoongi Hyung is having tell me why did you betray me he touches you like this right..
Y/n : I suddenly woke up from the feeling of someone touching my cheeks..
Jimin : ohh so you are woke up since you didn't reveal it to me I too won't reveal you let me be like how you think I am you think that I'm using you only to fulfill my sexual desire right ok let me be that itself at least you will love me after that…..
Y/n : what are you speaking jimin get your hands off me leave me stop I don't want this leave me …
Jimin : Why? Because you want it from someone else, no let me see how you get it from others anyway , I am a strange dirty guy right let me show you how dirty I am….
Y/n : leave me- …

Jimin : I forcefully kissed her but this time she didn't kiss me back.. and when I opened my eyes to see she already fainted… wow you hate my touch so much that you couldn't take it.. no problem but still I'll love you.. no matter what you think about me or what I think about you I know is I love you and can't leave without seeing you even for a second.. your night dress is so short let's take advantage of it.. I removed my shirt and threw it on the ground… I laid myself near her by pulling her closer to me. I put the blanket on both of us and hugged her frame tightly cause I know this is the time I'm holding her this closely. After this maybe I can never even see you . I wanna feel your presence with me for the last time, slightly stroking her hair , I kissed her forehead and I pulled back. I'm Sorry y/n I shouldn't have forced you. I don't know what got into me that I acted so roughly with you. Please forgive me. I did all this so that you hate me forever and don't remember any of our good moments. I slept with her in my arms forgetting everything ..

The Next day… the day of eve...

Y/n : I got up and saw that I was wrapped in tight arms. I lifted up my head and saw it was yoongi. Wow, finally I'm sleeping in Yoongi's embrace… he had hugged my frame tightly so that my waist could feel his arms perfectly.. I free'd up myself… from his strong arms as I saw he woke up so you are shirtless I see..