CHAPTER 10

Mark : Boss we are gonna land..
Jimin : good you all guys can take a rest for 2 days once we land….
Mark : Boss, two days?? ( shocked expression with loud voice ) ..
Jimin : Yes, since when I have chosen you as my guard and my close friend , I have not given you even a single day off. Today I am happy so you guys can enjoy your life for two days but remember after 2 days you'll have to report on time and shouldn't have any excuses..

Mark : Sure boss don't worry I'll take care of that..
Jimin : You don't need to because you are not having any girlfriend so you are gonna enjoy it with me cause, I am your family and I know you'll be alone without me so come with me.
Mark : Thanks boss but I have found a girl with whom I wanna enjoy these holidays so I'm sorry boss I'll take leave with the other guards..
Jimin : what!! You have a girlfriend.
Mark : Yes boss, sorry to keep it a secret..
Jimin : No I mean when, who, and how did you make a new girlfriend u ain't lying right.

Mark : Boss, I got a girlfriend 2 days ago, her name is min so-yun. We both met by an accident on that day in the mall while Mrs.boss was missing .
Jimin : ohh the party day when y/n had eloped..
Mark : yes boss…

Flashback 2 days ago.
In the mall…..

Mark : Excuse me, have you seen this ma'am anywhere..
??? : No sorry..
??? : Move there is luggage to shut in this mall movie from here, move.
Mark : ahhh!!! I felt a fat person dashing me I bumped into some girl  Suddenly ,she was about to fall Because of me but I caught her and unfortunately because of no balance we both fell on the ground She was in my arms and I was hovering top of her , we both looked into each other's eyes like we didn't wanted to pull away from each other but the people around came and helped us get up from the place she was still tied inside my arms all were forcing us both to pull away but we didn't she gave me a smile and my heart started to beat in inhuman speed. I felt shy and we both pulled away..
??? : Hey, have we met before?
Mark : no but I guess we should meet in the evening..

??? : But what's your name..
Mark : It's Park Mark-Yung .
??? : Really that's a very beautiful name..  so can I call you mark..
Mark : I know right, my boss named it for me,he calls me from the name park itself so I would love to hear my name as mark from your mouth…
???? : That's so sweet of you. 
Mark : What's your name?
???? : Mine it's Min so-yun.
Mark : ohh can I call you so-yuna then..
So-yun : sure… you can call me anything..

Time skips to night..

Mark : So-yun I am sorry! I won't be able to come for dinner but can you please wait for me?
I am gonna go to London when I come back I wanna go with you out  for a date.. so will you wait for me and are you ready to go out with me.
So-yun : Sur-...
Mark : Wait So-yuna I wanted to reveal something more to you . Who and what I  really am,  I'm the right hand of the mafia , so will you accept me the way how I'm ,are you ready to still wait for a strange mafia like me who met you only for a few seconds?

So-yun : Sure, I don't mind what your work is! I'll wait for you and I am ready to come with you anywhere..
Mark : Really Yeahhhhhhhh!! (Jumping all over) thanks a lot So-yuna i can't describe how happy i am right now I'll come back soon bye bye !..
So-yun : Byeee!…

End of flashback...

Jimin : ohh I see ok then ! I guess I'll have to call my mafia friends then you all guys take care ok (greeting by hugs)…
Mark : Thanks boss..

Flight landed at Seoul Korea airport.....

Jimin : So Babygirl let's go then..
Y/n : leave me you monster I'll not spare you I warn you run away before , I smash your head with something leave me.
Jimin : I chuckled knowing she always wants to hit me. (ok you can hit me I said playfully)..
Y/n : what ahhhh?? Why is this guy so weird……
Jimin : sits inside the car..
Y/n : just wait and watch I'll make sure you are behind bars..

Jimin : ok then all the best Baby Girl…
Mark : Boss bye take care if you need any help call me directly don't worry I'll be there at any time..
Jimin : I know that you are always there with me but this time you need to be with your girlfriend ok or else you might lose her so go get your love..
Mark : Thanks boss I'll try my best and make sure that I win her.. bye bye…
Jimin : Bye…
Y/n : wait mark has a girlfriend how lucky his girlfriend might be because she has freedom which I don't. I bowed my head and sat with tearful eyes…
Jimin : I saw y/n bend her head and tears were flowing down her eyes why is she crying I felt bad seeing her In this condition I felt like someone is cutting the main part of my heart I don't know why but her tears made me cry I wiped it not letting her know that I am weak for her.. and started conversation so that she stops crying..(so.. Baby Girl, where should we go to our home or beach..)

Y/n : I sat quietly because I felt replying to this question was of no use because, wherever I go I don't have freedom..
Jimin : Ok then let's go to the beach . Come let me show you my other friends who are exactly like me, they are mafia's  like me you know, I even have a Soulmate . I am Sure you'll be happy meeting them. We all six members became powerful mafia together but we had to get separated because of our weapons business. If we kept only in one place we all would have been exposed ! so we all decided to shift our places and dump our weapons in a safe place.. we all are besties boy gang you know.. are you excited?? to meet them Baby Girl-...

I turned to see her already sleeping Aishh… when did she fall asleep which means I'm the only one who was speaking continuously from that time no problem she will be happy once she meet them , new place and she won't be bored I'll make sure I enjoy with my BABY GIRL in the beach..
Y/n : why does he speak a lot hearing him speak like a non stop machine? I didn't know when I fell asleep.. but the ride was very long and it took midnight to reach there..
Jimin : So finally we are here Babygirl. I got down from my seat and opened her side's door . This time she came out without any argument or fighting. It seems like she liked the place , yeahh I am happy she liked it..
Bts : hey jimin where were you? Do you know how much we waited for you…
Taehyung : come here give me a hug Soulmate.. nice to see you back again safe..

Jimin : ahh I missed you a lot taehyung shi…
Jungkook : Which means you didn't miss all of us Hyung?? only you missed your soulmate and who is this girl..
Jimin : ahh!! it's not like that. Come here you all Everyone give me a big hug.
Jungkook : Hyung you hugged us but still didn't tell us who this girl is ?
Jimin : she is my girlfriend…
Bts :  oooooooohhhhhhhh… finally our mochi has a girlfriend yeah tonight is party night then.. Come here, you shortie, give us a hug..
Jimin : Ahh stop calling me Shortie haha!!!...
Y/n : I smiled seeing him speaking casually for the first time it was like new seeing him in this way , I never saw him greeting, hugging his Soulmate , his friends, seeing him hugging it seemed like he has another childish side hidden in him which he never showed to anyone and only showed his cold side.. I was happy seeing him smile but a part of mine felt bad knowing I can't have any of this freedom..

Rm : hey y/n our mochi told us about you, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the trip in our Beach. I forwarded my hand for a Friendship with an hi!!…
Y/n : ohh nice to meet you too I waved my hand with him. He seemed like a nice guy to me. I smiled hearing his words. He said that he is known as the god of destruction..
Tae : So how did you fall in love with our mochi y/n....
Y/n : me I looked at jimin he had put his head down turning back it seemed like he knew that this question was gonna be asked and he had prepared to look back.. I felt bad for him. and didn't want him to feel bad in front of his friends.
( I fell in love with him because he is a gentleman and he is a cute and caring one who loves me alot and even look alike a mochi one I giggled at the End of the sentence making my act and words show real. )..

Jimin : I was astonished to hear those words from y/n , I turned to hear her say those words in a wave as my eyes were glued to her with all love.….
Bts : wohooooo!!!.. Welcome to our group y/n!!!.. I hope you enjoy tonight with your mochi. We both have made your delux room ready so you may go and enjoy your day off ba bye....
Jimin : Thank you  jhagya…
Y/n : Jhagya!! I was shocked seeing him  speak such sweet words cause only Babygirl is the word which comes out from his mouth..
Yoongi : So all of you are ready , did you all take the Poisonous weapon which I asked you guys to get for me , to kill my  Enemy.
Gangster : yes boss your special weapon is ready..
???? : Ohh nice to meet you Mr. Yoongi ,  Are you going to Seoul to kill Mr.Park jimin.
Yoongi : Mind your own shit don't interfere with mine…….