battle of the houses pt 1

Start from the beginning

THAT'S MY GIRL YOUR FACING NEKO LEVEL 2 DRAGON SOUL!!! KAI YELLS WITH joy at his mates power it makes his insticts want to kick in until.. STOP IT * CHOP* three punches stop the boy as we see tannin timat and a dragon in a black jacket and gold hair with a hooded man with him. Grrrr... The two figures with kai said to them making kuroka snap. Hey don't swear those are his family well i think i know timat is. Kuroka says as she and her sister are the only one's who cam understand the two besides kai for know and frrr is all people hear.

 Kuroka says as she and her sister are the only one's who cam understand the two besides kai for know and frrr is all people hear

(Guess who)

Ow ow ow.. Mom stop that and who those 3 with you? Kia asked as he felt a glow of energy behind him. It's four actually love. Ophis said teleporting behind kai. I didn't mark you ophis please stop trying to mark me i know what you did to koneko after i left. Kai says going red as his mark glows. Aww it was just a kiss to the kitten. Ophis says as kai jumps back, hey I'm the only one who calls her that. Kai snaps as a man grabs him. Nephew its fine we want to see issei fight and your mate. Tannin says and after that kai recognized him. Uncle tannin it's been so so long besides the meeting. Kai says then turning to the other dragon in confusion. I am crom cruach the evil dragon and your uncle i am here for the only twin dragon god emperor to exists. Crom cruach says referring to issei as a devil,dragon god,hevanly dragon,evil dragon and emperor.

Ok fine but Siegfried take the cloak off your fine remember we got a deal and two mom i need your help. Kai says sparking timats concern. What is it? She asked her son stepping close to him. First give this to Siegfried the cloaked man* hands her a normal knight piece* and two that blonde i feel dad's power but extremely weak. Kai says looking at the queen of bael. Indeed son i sense it aswell it feels like 0.001% of the abaddon power she dosent know about your father or that you might be cousin's. Timat says in rage that the abaddons that are nothing but servents or fools live but her mate amd husband.. Father to her son didn't.

Mother calm down please. Kai said letting out his power but his mom's rage grew her power beyond him holding back as timat was charging a blast towards the false abaddon queen until. TI-CHAN STOP THIS!! Lord abaddon spooe from kai as his red and gold aura formed behind kai into a solid body of magic as kai had control if his body again. TIMAT DON'T THERE ISNT MUCH OF MY HOUSE LEFT AND SHE WAS A LITTLE GIRL WHEN MY FAMILY BECAME ALMOST NONE SHE WAS GIVEN THAT NAME AS AN ADAPTED ABADDON NOT A TRUE ABADDON DO NOT KILL HER.NOW SHE IS UNDER BAEL PROTECTION AND DOSENT NEED MY NAME ANYMORE. Lord kai abaddon spoke as her turned to his son.

Kai one im so happy to see how you've grown and two no its not what your thinking because she isnt siarorg cousin she holds my name because no one knew of you and she was already engaged to bael when i gave her the name it's a name to make sure she won't die it's not her real name she lost her blood last name at birth she was counted as a stray if and you would have been to if it wasn't for you being related to gremory. Lord abaddon says going towards his son hugging him merging back with him as all we see is kai and red mist behind him. We miss you dad. Kai says as his dad merged back with him and it was only him and timat left out of the three warrior family.