t w e n t y - o n e

Start from the beginning

"You two are a combination for disaster. Why would you even work together?"

"For you. And only you."

The sad thing about what he just said... was that he said it with a straight face.

"I don't know how to reply to that."

"You don't have to." He shrugs and runs a quick hand through his hair. "You can just sit back like a princess while Ryler and I do all the dirty work, my sweet Lucinda."

"Ew." I grimace. "Your words are also a combination for disaster."

"Oh- don't think I'm only just a pretty face, Lucinda." He gestures to himself cockily. "I'm a devil in disguise."

"Then what's Ryler?"

"He's..."

"An asshole." I finish off for him. "So glad we can finally agree on something, my sweet Andy."

"Ew."

"My words exactly."

His phone starts ringing which brings our immature argument to an end. Fortunately.

Andrew's eyes squint at the caller ID before he releases a breath of irritation and answers the phone call.

"What?" He answers.

There's the pause as he listens to the caller's explanation.

"She's with me. She's not as upset as we thought she would be — Why? Well, that's because she'd rather be in a relationship with me — why should I apologise? You're the one who brought it up . . ."

It only took me a second and a half to realise it was Ryler.

Andrew continues. "What?! What about you? Isn't he your own blood relation? Of course she won't be 'okay' with it, you dunce. You said you didn't want to get her involved anymore." The last pause is a little longer, making Andrew press his lips into a thin line. "Fine. But I'll only agree if her name stays out of any accusations if we're caught."

Andrew hangs up and shoves the phone back into his pocket. "Dick."

"What was that about?" I ask in clear confusion and curiosity.

He presses his lips into a thin line and leans against the table. "We've broken the wall."

"The brick one?"

"Nope, just a wall. We've got the second plan in mind — we just need you... to execute it."

"Me?"

Andrew nods his head in reply, making me question it even more.

"Why? What happened to me sitting back like a princess, Andy?"

He leans further and reaches his hand out to squeeze my cheek, feeding the hungry paparazzi's eyes. "Well, it's not like you're a real princess, 'Cinda." He rolls his eyes. "But surely enough; if we succeed, this nightmare will all be over and done with."

He withdraws his hand and shoots a short smile. "Maybe — just, maybe... there'll be a surprise for you at the end of this- what should I call it . . . journey? Would journey sound too cheesy?"

"Maybe — just maybe." I mock him with his own words, resulting in him looking at me unimpressed.

"I wanna break up with you." He taunts.

"Not like we're really dating anyways." I taunt back, and immaturely stick my tongue out at him.

He mockingly gasps. "Too bad... we are now, to the public-eye. Should've thought it through when you agreed to meet me here."

"I hate you."

"I thought you could never hate me."

"Never doesn't last forever, my friend." I stand-up to leave. "Good day."

As I'm childishly stomping towards the exit, I notice a few fellow customers taking pictures and videos of us — Andrew on the other hand, is laughing as he leaves enough cash on the table for the bill before throwing an arm over my shoulders and dragging us out to prove that our 'break-up' scene was a joke.

"Where to next, girlfriend?"

"The garbage dump."

"And why would we go to the garbage dump."

I gesture to him. "To drop off the trash."

"You're a funny joker, aren't you?" He chuckles as he leads me to his car.

He starts the car when we're settled in and drives off to a destination I feel I will be very displeased with as the routes we take become all too familiar to me.

"We're going to the modelling agency. Why?"

He keeps his eyes on the road but smiles sideways. "Catch on quickly, I see."

"Why are we going to the agency, Andy?"

He doesn't hesitate to reply. No doubt it's still in his nature to be a goody-two-shoes.

"To see the one you call, husband."

_________________________

It says here — the last time I updated . . .
was on the 24th of August, 2017. It made me realise:

Well, shit. That's a pretty long time ago.

And maybe — just maybe . . .
Your next update might also be on the 24th of August, only this time; in 2018. LOL.
Nah, I'm kidding. I don't know, aye. School just got a whole lotta surreal for me... so who knows when my next update will be.

Apologies for the cliffhanger. I just that's as far as my dead brain cells could take me today. But there is a plan! No doubt about it!

So like . . . I'll be around, aye?

P.S: the old comments are from the old chaps
Xx

- adorkable07:)