Chapter 6: Doesnt

Okay...
No more Latin.
Never again.
Headphones? Remember them 🙀
And... ENJOYY!

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS!" Sanemi shouted, which caught the hashiras attention

"SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA. I know you didn't just shout at the children, am I right? Sanemi?"
Giyuu says. She was having her first full on mood swing in the book.
She reaches for her foot and takes off her shoe.
"N-no ma'am!" The three boys say in unison.
They knew what was gonna happen if they didn't apologise,
shivers ran down their spine as they watched her fling the shoe towards a nearby tree.
"water breathing, form two... waterwheel.." Giyuu says, as she throws the shoe.
It worked just as she planned,
taking a U-turn around the tree,
and boomeranging back to her,
smacking the boys backsides on its way.
They all collapse on their faces holding their behinds.
"Owww..." they all say.
Giyuu catches the shoe she threw, and points it at the three waving it.
"If that happens on my watch ONE MORE TIME, that will be much, much worse. UNDERSTAND?"
"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am"
"Ay ay ay, estos tontos nunca pueden hacer nada bien..."
(Ay ay ay, these dumbasses can't ever do anything right... (masculine))
"Huh- ?" Tsutake begins. "What did you say?" Naihara continues.
"Something in a foreign language probably.." Sanemi stands up straight, still rubbing his behind. "Did you know that mommy's parents came from Spain?"
"What's a Spain?" Tsutake asks.
"It's a place that isn't Japan dummy." Naihara answers his question.
"Oh. Kk"

"Realmente necesito enseñarles a hablar español algún día... aunque tal vez no sanemi."
(I really need to teach them how to speak Spanish one day... maybe not Sanemi though.)
"...you said my name. What did you say about me? Tell me now. >:("
This makes Giyuu chuckle lightly.
"No, I won't tell you yet."
"Awwww mummy please~"
"No~"
Sanemi then walks inside.
"I'll be right back!"
"KK.."

WITH THE HASHIRA
As Sanemi walked in, everyone's eyes turned to face him.
"HAHAHAHA WHAT WAS THAT SANEMI." Iguro bursts out laughing.
"SHUT UP ASSHOLE!" Sanemi shouts back.
"HHAHAHAHHAHA SANEMI CALM DOWN, DONT MAKE ME CALL YOUR WIFE HAHA!" Tengen says, joining in.
A tick mark appeared on Sanemi's head.
"STFU YOU FLAMBOYANT MILKYWAY SON OF A BITCH I HOPE YOU GET YOUR EYE PLUCKED OUT AND HAND CHOPPED OFF BY AN UPPERMOON AND HAVE TO RETIRE YOU SKANKY BASTARD! SAME WITH YOU SHITTY BITCH BOY I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE TO UPPERMOON... I DONT KNOW?! UPPER ONE? AND I HOPE KANROJI DIES WITH YOU WANNA-GET-FUCKED-IN-THE-ASS BOY! " Sanemi was done.
"Damn bitch who hurt you today?" Uzui says.
Rengoku just gives Sanemi the sharpest glare possible.
"DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT KANROJI! AND I AM NOT A BITCH BOY, OR WANT TO BE FUCKED IN THE ASS!" Iguro began an argument.
The two bickered for what felt like ages.

It was ages.

Soon, everyone heard a whistle at the door.
"Sanemi! We're waiting! Still!" Giyuu has been waiting at the door for over half an hour.
"What does she mean we're?" Shinobu asks Kanroji.
"I-unno?" That was the simplest answer she could ever give someone.
"S-sorry!" Sanemi begins, "e-Erh... guys there's two more people I want you to meet.."
"...DO YOU HAVE THREE WIVES TOO?" Uzui shouts.
"Tengen, no" Iguro says unsure if he's telling him the truth.
"Could it be..."
"Could it possibly be..."
"No it couldn't be..."
Makio, Suma and Hinatsuru say,
"A child?"
"Two childs- children I mean."
"Suma you dummy!"
Makio says as she fights the urge to hit Suma. Hinatsuru is trying to calm her down to the best of her abilities.
"UMAI!"
Rengoku had eaten about ten bento boxes by now. He knows he's gonna regret it later, but that's future rengokus problem.
"You win some, you lose your bowels I guess. 🤷 UMAI!"

I know this is short, the next chapter will be longer to make up for it! I've decided, I'm going to continue this, mainly because of the begging and shit, but also because I genuinely want to. The updates will be a bit slower though. 😅But thank you to all my lovely readers for joining me on this rollercoaster of a story. I really appreciate it. <33

Love ya' all,

Sencerely,

Smev. ♥️

P.s: MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSS 🥳🎉🎁🎊🥳🎉🎁🎊🎊🎉🥳🎁🎊🎉🥳🎁