Capter 1: He

Some music while you read 🥰
(I really relate to the title of this playlist 😍)
Make sure you wear ear/headphones!

Nobody's POV:"CAW CAW MEETING AT HASHIRA HEADQUARTERS IN THIRTY MINUTES!" Sanemis crow screeched, waking him,and his beautiful wife up from their slumber

Nobody's POV:
"CAW CAW MEETING AT HASHIRA HEADQUARTERS IN THIRTY MINUTES!" Sanemis crow screeched, waking him,and his beautiful wife up from their slumber.
"Ughhh," sanemi  moaned, " This early in  the morning?"
"I guess so,"Tomioka replied, "you go wake the kids, I'll make us breakfast"
She had that beautiful half-smile planted on her face, that half-smile sanemi can't ever say no to.
"Alright love, I'll go."
Sanemi then got up and woke the twins, nihira and tsutake.
Once Sanemi was ready, he hurried downstairs to find Tomioka sitting at the table,eating peacefully with the kids.
"Come sit." Nemi heard as, he pulled a chair out to sit down.
The family sat there and ate in a comfortable silence, until they finished.
"Well I'll be off now." Sanemi said, in a harsh tone, not wanting to leave his family.
"Wait! Before you go, I made you lunch," Tomioka told him, "Please eat it this time, I don't want you fighting demons on an empty stomach."
"I will this time, my dear."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
Sanemi blew her a kiss.
"Ewwww love" Naihara and Tsutake both said in unison.
Sanemi just chuckled as he kissed his two sons on the forehead, the children wiping it off instantly.
"Love ya, see you soon <3" he said, making his way to the door.
"Goodbye." Tomioka said, in her usual monotone voice.
"BYE BYE!" Naihara shouts.
"Buh-bye daddy ☺️" Tsutake said a little less monotone than his mother.
Sanemi locked the door and began to make his way to the Hashira headquarters.

It was raining heavily outside today, so the meeting was inside.
'Oh shit I'm late' Sanemi thought, running to get there.

As soon as he arrives there, all eyes are on him.
"Ah, Sanemi, welcome." Master says, as Sanemi kneels down in his place in between Gyomei and Obanai.
"Dude, where have you been? The meeting started about fifteen minutes ago!" Obanai whispered into sanemis ear.
"With family." Sanemi whispered back.
"I thought they-"
"Not all of my family died, Iguro."
"Oh..okay"
Then, master began to speak.
"Now we can start our hashira meeting my children," he calmly stated. "I am going to give you guys two days off, under one condition."
"TWO DAYS OFF!?" The hashira shouted in unison (minus Gyomei and Muichiro).
"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEMONS?" Uzui boomed.
"Do not fret, my children, for I have found very skilled demon slayers that will help take your place during those two days." Master replied.
"Okay....well what are the conditions?'' Sanemi asked.
"1. You must stay in the demon slayers headquarters, and there are no exceptions.
2. If your crow comes to give you a mission please send it back to me. You will not be needed for the following two days."
"But sir, what about my wives?"
"Bring them with you!"
"What about the butterfly helpers? And Kanao?"
"I'm sure they can handle it on their own, they very strong girls, you know."
"KYAAAAAA SO ITS BASICALLY A HASHIRA SLEEPOVER!!!" Mitsuri exclaimed, clearly exited.
"I SUPPOSE SO, KANROJI" Rengoku practically shouts, it's his voice after all.
'What about Tomioka and the kids? I'll have to ask somehow'
"Uhm..master?"
"Yes Shinazugawa?"
"I don't, but just wondering if you had kids, where would they go?" Sanemi says, so quietly that the other hashira cannot hear them.
"Bring them! The more the merrier!" Master says, Then dismissing the hashira.
"EVRYBODY GO HOME AND GRAB YOUR STUFF OR YOUR WIVES AND WHATEVER AND MAKE YOUR WAY BACK HERE!" Rengoku boomed.
Everybody then agreed on the time, 3:50pm they would be back here.
"Alright everyone, see you there!" Mitsuri says, still very exited.

Hello! This is the end of chapter one! Please let me know if you want me to continue (even though I will anyways) THANK YOU FOR READING! Reminder to get some rest, eat some food, and drink ALOT of water.
Yours truly, Smev Xx ♥️

(680 words)