Chapter 2: Will

Listen to some rainy music whilst reading! 😍
Remember, these playlists sound so much better with headphones..so get your AirPods charged!
I hope you enjoy this masterpiece

so get your AirPods charged!I hope you enjoy this ✨masterpiece✨

When Sanemi got home, it was still raining outside. He opened the door, to find two little children jump into his arms. Luckily he was strong enough to carry them both, or he would've dropped them, and we don't want that now, do we?
Tomioka just stood in the hallway, leaning on the wall slightly snickering at the scheme in front of her.
"Kids, will you get off your father now please? We don't want him breaking his back now!" She said, beckoning her husband to put them down.
"Sorry mummy.." tsutake said.
"DADDY!!" Naihara shouted.
"Calm down..you'll wake the neighbours." Sanemi said, calming Naihara.
You see, it was around seven pm for them, and samemi just explained what's going to happen.

"So what you're saying is..you don't want to leave us here alone, so you will take us with you?"
"Yup, that's it...I guess.."
"Why do you need to protect us? I'm a hashira level demon slayer you know."
"I'm just worried about leaving you alone here with the kids, I think it will be too much." Sanemi said with a worried tone. "You remember what happened last time I left you with them.."
"Fine. We will come with. But how will you tell the others you're married, and have children..?"
"I don't know, I guess we will just have to improvise."
"Haha..yeah..I hope it will go well"
"Me too..we both know you can't handle change."
"I can't handle change, right.." tomioka couldn't help but repeat what Sanemi had said, for no reason at all.

Packing their bags, tomioka began to speak.
"Are you sure we should do this? Are you sure it will be okay? Do yo-"
"It's okay dear, they were bound to find out anyways, they're my friends after all."
"But are you sure they will like me?"
"Of course they will, tengen's bringing his wives....why can't I bring mine?"
"But I don't think they will appreciate having a child there, let alone two"
"Don't worry, I think kocho is bringing tanjiro and nezuko, they can play with those two."
"Gosh you really do have an answer for everything, don't you?" Tomioka says, ending the conversation.

"KIDS, are you ready?" Sanemi shouted from across the hallway.
"Almost daddy!" Naihara shouted, for Tsutake Cant shout that loud, like his mother.
They soon came running towards their parents, bags in hand.
"We ready to go now?" Tomioka quietly says.
"It's okay dear, don't be nervous. They're nice! They don't bite! But they might be really loud, and scream out of shock that anybody would want to marry me. Hehehe."
"Sanemi Shinazugawa. Don't you DARE say that about yourself ever again. Understand? I love you just the way you are." Then she stood on her toes and kissed the bridge of his nose.
This conversation was happening whilst walking to the Hashira HQ, and they were almost there.

HELLO! THIS IS THE A/N PART OF THE STORY, WHERE I EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON, AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN! So I'll try to upload at least 3 times a week (I will upload again this week) but I was wondering if I should start a tsukihina fanfic! I love the ship, but I have no ideas, so if you would like that please tell me them! Like...tell me ideas that you've thought of that nobody else has done and I will do them for you! Or just give me a head cannon and I'll go from there! Just any small ideas!

Yours truly,
Smev. <3