KD: chup kar, aur theek se khaao.

Karan saw her eating, while raj fed her. He was upset and hurt.

Karan: she didn't even ask about me.

He went back to his room without even coming to the living room.

TM: raj, should I bring your breakfast too?

Raj: no aai, I will eat with the boys. I will go drop her off and come.

She nodded, and soon teju and raj left leaving the parents alone.

Soon they reached her set, he dropped her not before giving instructions,

Raj: doll, text me your pack-up time, and I'll come to pick you up.

She nodded and hugged him tightly. He noticed she was silent today, unlike her.

Raj patting her hair: kya hua doll.

Teja had tears in her eyes,

Teja: I will miss them bhaiya, they will be there for 6 months it seems. And I have never been away from them for that long.

Raj parted from the hug and wiped her tears.,

Raj: bacha, Meri baat sunegi? Seeing her nod, he said,

Now listen, I will explain to you a few things, so try to understand okay?

She nodded,.,

Raj: bacha, maa-paa and aai baba are meeting after decades na, so they want to spend time to compensate for the lost time, what we need to understand is they were more than family to each other. Aur next thing, pra ko settle hona hain na states mein? And to help him and also to spend the family time they are going na. I know you want to go also, par work comes first na? You know I am missing di a lot, couldn't spend much time when she was here, sunny is also missing them, par we can't go na due to work.

She nodded,

Teja: I understand bhaiyu, but still.

She pouted cutely, raj pinched her cheeks,

Raj: fine how about we join them for a month while they are there? Maybe after 3-4 months, if we are free, what say?

Teja's face lit up,

Teja: Sachi bhaiyu?

Raj: muchi meri doll.

She hugged him, while he said

Raj: see I tried to explain and you understood. Never keep anything within you bacha, just come to me or sunny. We will try to explain you if you seem so helpless or clueless.

She nodded,

Teja: tell this to your buddy also, please. He and his stupid brain.

Raj: haha, now run bye.

She waved to him and left while raj drove back home.

Later on, the boys had breakfast and left to the shopping and also to finish their other small work.

Here teja was shooting continuously, because from tomorrow for the next three days she took an off.

A short break was announced for her, as the others were shooting, she went inside her room and sat down with her bottle. She got to know her pack-up time so she texted raj about the same.

Teja's POV:

I miss sunny, I didn't even see him since the morning. I don't know why I always end up being nervous whenever we are close. I mean, I trust him and I also kind of like him. But at times it is so confusing Bappa.