Welcome Home

They still took a short swim in the morning before they took off and go back to the venue for another concert. It is still an enjoyable trip after that night. The band is refreshed and ready for another day at work. Lily still has that melancholic feeling and stayed on her room before the sound check hour. Sam is finally given the rights to maintain Al's guitar as per Kiran's command. She is very careful and meticulous to it before giving it to Al. "Thanks, kid." Al sneered and ruffled her hair before proceeding to stage. Lily just stared at them. It is just a pity... But she smiled then. At least somehow, they are close in this state and it's very cute to see them like this, especially she knows who Sam really is.

After the concert, the trio played in a bar. Sam didn't tell the others about it since she wanted all the affairs of Ailuroz and Reinha Polaris be separated. As much as she wanted to invite Lily, she might be busy with the tour or Al, because... She wanted him to see her first gig but she doesn't have the right for that since Al didn't know who she really is. It is somehow good for their first gig and she felt Karen will have comments about this after as the tension between Trent and her is still not settled. They are done packing and went out of the bar when they saw a familiar woman.

"Lily? What are you doing here?" Sam said as they hugged. "Sam, you are seriously ticking me off with all of the 'keep secrets' habit that you have. Karen invited me. I'm honored if you invited me to go to your gig, Sam." She smiled. She knew that habit was from Emi. "Not bad for as the first gig. Nice job guys. Anyway? Up for a bite?" She asked. Trent just went on ahead, saying he had other things to do. Lily can sense something is wrong in the band but she doesn't want to meddle in it. She knows Karen and Trent will be back to normal sooner.

"Lily... Thanks for not telling." Sam said as Karen, Lily and her went out for a bite. "Sam... I keep telling you to tell him already." Karen said. "I bet on that Al will be okay with it." "Exactly what I said!" Lily said. "Guys... Please." Sam said then munched on her slice of pizza. "It's... Quite complicated than that. But still, thanks for keeping it." Sam said sincerely. "I still can't believe it... That you're here, Sol." Lily sneered. "Lily. Stop." Sam said as she is not used to that name anymore. "Oh yeah, Sam. I'm here to make a proposition to you." Lily stated. "Ever since you played as lead when Rico got injured, the metal community got a little curious who is that gal playing on stage. So, we decided that you should play as lead guitarist in a song with us." She said. Sam is so stunned at the offer. "Lily, are you really sure about this?! What about Al?" She asked, she knew her father has a reputation for his band position. "Surprisingly, Al agreed to the idea. He said he won't mind sharing the stage with you." Lily smiled." Sam had a nagging feeling that this is Lily's idea. "Such a character development, Sol." Karen teased. Sam rolled her eyes. "Seriously guys, no mention of the name Sol here. I already got busted by Lily here because I left the damn earring." She said. From that point on, she hid the ring in her wallet.

The thought of Sol being alive and is in front of her is still sinking to Lily. There she is, Soledad Burton. Al and Emi's daughter. The last time she saw her, she was a wee baby. The fates sure are weird, she is fond of her when she was a baby and still is to her. It sunk on her that some of Sam's qualities do matched with Al's. She always tells Al that his music will eventually reach to his lost daughter and it did. She did become a guitarist after all. This is all she can do to make Sam and Al close and make up the lost time somehow.

There was a big silence between Reinha Polaris in their rehearsal today. This is the only time they have practice because of their insane schedules with the American tour. They are currently resting and will have another go later. "You know, I can't take this anymore." Karen said. "That was really bad, Trent. Your timing is so off." She pointed. "I'm trying, Karen." Trent replied. They just met in person and this is putting him off. "Karen, we are just starting. Chill." Sam interjected. "Sam, you don't understand. HE is wasting our time. He had been a crew for a long time, he should have more experience than this." She commented. "Yes! I have been a crew but not a musician! I had left my bass playing for a long time! And I've been trying to get back at it again!" "You are just being lazy! I had left drumming for years and worked my ass off like you do!" Trent's fists are clenched. A knock stopped them and Sam is glad that happened. The door opened. "Guys, is this a good time to go in?" Vince said as he peeked in. Sam sighed after the two got quiet. "Yeah, go in." Upon the confirmation, Vince went in with some drinks and surprisingly, Zack is with him. "We have like an hour of break so we just dropped by." He said. The trio continued to play after a couple of minutes, with Vince and Zack watching them. Even when they arrived, they can feel the tension between the drummer and the bassist but they just only observed and listened to the rehearsal. There was tension even after the rehearsal. This time, Karen is the one who hurriedly left the room. Trent only sighed, Sam just smiled and him and bade goodbye before going out and returning to the venue. Vince and Zack are supposed to follow but Zack stopped Vince and nod his head to Trent, who is putting his bass back to his bag.