Fast Car

"I told them this is a bad idea. But yes, we are looking for a girl named Sam." The man looked a little stern and a bit intimidating. Karen definitely knew who this guy is. A petite lady went in front of them. "Sorry about them. One of our crew named Trent told us we can find Sam here. We want to speak to her, please." She said softly. Karen's favorite in this band is the female drummer, Lily. The fact that she is here talking to her is really cool. "Sam is sitting there near the counter. I'm a friend of hers and also the owner here. I can arrange a special table for you if you want to talk to her privately?" She offered. "Sure! Thank you, Karen." Lily said. Karen was stunned that she knew her name. The rest of the band proceeded to the table after Karen instructed her crew to set one. "How did you-" "She told me a lot about you... Which reminds me, we have a business to discuss later after?" She smiled. Karen only nodded and smiled back. This might be the opportunity she has been waiting for years. "Sure, Lily."

Sam was eating her steak and wondered who the people that goes closer to her vision are. Her eyes widened especially seeing the familiar hair and body frame. "What the fuck are they doing here?!" She thought. "Al? What are you guys doing- Ah!" She screamed when Al just hauled her up on his shoulder. "Al! What the heck are you doing here?! I thought you're going back to-!" She said but the lead guitarist put her down on her chair. She looked around, realizing they are in a private booth. "Hey, Sam. Sorry about that." Rico said, being apologetic. "We went here for a little vacation after that long ass tour." Zack said as he and Sam did a fist bump. "Nice seeing you again, dude." Sam said. "But seriously, guys... A vacation here?" She asked. "Yeah, maybe going back to that beach we went and go screw around." He replied. Lily went back with Karen and some of her waiters carrying trays of food. "The other purpose we went here is... We wanted you to go to be a permanent crew under Al and go to the American tour next month." Lily said. Sam is both shocked and confused. "So, the rumors are true! There is a tour!" Sam thought. "Seriously?! P-Permanent?!" She screamed a little. She couldn't believe it. She actually is hired as a crew to them, not solely because of a tour but really being a part of their management. "Yes, surprisingly, Al had agreed with my idea for you to go with us." Lily said. Sam looked at Al, who just shrugged his shoulders and continue eating some fries. "Don't worry, Sam. Trent will go as well!" Lily continued. Sam is still stunned in what she is hearing. She is already settled and ready to go to her normal mode of her life. "Uhh... You're in or not?" She asked. "Lily, I'm so in." She grinned.

Like the usual routine of the band Ailuroz, all went merry and jammed on stage nonstop. The good thing is the word of mouth about the band being here escalated quickly and the bar become so packed. They are glad that they have a private booth to rest in. Sam is getting a little claustrophobic by many people going in that she went outside for some fresh air. She seated on a bench near the bar to relax a while. She pondered about her decision to go with them for good and especially in their next tour. She started to doubt if this is a good idea since she will see Al every day and she doesn't have much escape as her position is permanent. She knew this is a rare opportunity for a famous rock band to go back and give her an offer, besides the fact they are going on vacation. She is surprised that Al had chosen her to be in his crew, even after all the shenanigans they had in the previous tour. In the other side, this is not in her plans at all. Her most reaction is avoiding Al as much as she can for the rest of her life. But now, it's really weird. In the present, she is enjoying being with the band and now able to tolerate her father's attitude. She is scared that her secret will be revealed one day. She has a close one before, when she fainted. If she didn't hide her earring, she would be revealed that she is Al's daughter.

"That was a rowdy crowd." A voice was heard. Sam looked up and saw Trent standing beside her. "Let me guess, you're the one who pointed to them that I'm working here." She said, smiling a bit. "Well, they told me their purpose and even I was surprised about their decision. So, they asked and told them where you are." He said. "Also, you've been getting along with Al nowadays. This is good." Sam only shrugged her shoulders. "And don't go there. I'm not telling him that. There is no way he is going to find out the truth. I will do whatever I can to hide it. I only agreed because-" "This is a job. I know, Sam." Trent said. "At least this is the best we can do for now. Yet, it could've been so much better... I mean, you too can conquer the stage, Sam." He smiled. Surprisingly, Sam smiled back. She must've taken it as a compliment. "Thanks, Trent." "Now, I'm going back to the insane war inside." She said. "I'll follow your lead." He followed.