I'm Sorry

미안해 해리 - I'm Sorry Harry

***

Draco and Harry got in serious argument because of Draco parent's.

"So you want to break up with me and marry Astoria Greengrass!" Harry shouted while gripping his robe so tight.

"That not what i want it's my father's plan!" Draco said in calm voice making Harry angry,Harry was crying as he slap Draco and run away.

"..." Draco didn't respond since he knew he really mess things up.

***

Harry fall in grass while sobbing he was crying so much because of Draco, No one knew there relationship but their friends knew when Harry heard the announcement that Draco and Astoria is finally engage it broke his heart.

Hermione saw him making her shock she run towards Harry and take off his robe to cover it on Harry.

"Harry!?,what happend?" She asked while Harry cry even more while explaining everything.

Hermione is so angry she hug Harry and tell everything will be alright.

Hermione use her wand and appear them on Gryffindor common room.

Ron,Ginny,Dean and Seamus saw them and quickly towards them they asked what happend.

***

The next day, Harry was sleeping everyone in a gryffindor let him be since they knew what happend, Hermione use his magic to make Harry fall a sleep.

Everyone went in a great hall,Draco turn towards gryffindor and didn't see Harry.

As class everyone was confused where is the famous Harry Potter.

"Where is potter!?" Snape asked.

Hermione race her hand and stand up.

"Professor he was sleeping,he was crying last night" She said and sit back while ignoring everyone gasp.

Draco bit his bottom lip hearing this he hated to hear that Harry was suffering.

***

It was a weekend, Draco was in malfoy manor since his father told him to come home he went there with Astoria.

"Astoria!" Narcissa said and smiles.

Draco didn't say anything he went to his room he locked his self.

"Mr,Malfoy i think we should break the engagement it was not good on Draco" Astoria said.

"Why!?" Mrs,Malfoy asked confused.

"Draco love Harry Potter,He can't live without Harry last night he was crying so much and keep saying Harry name!" Astoria said and smile weakly as she told everything.

Mr and Mrs Malfoy agree to this they can bare to see Draco hurt because of them they talk to Draco and Draco was surprised to hear his parent's.a

***

Harry was walking around when he bump on someone he apologize as he open his eyes and saw Draco.

"S-sorry!" Harry mumble while trying to stand up he wasn't eating anything so he was weak right now.

He stand up using the wall as he tried to walk he was going to fall but Draco catch him quickly.

Draco's POV

I saw Harry walking slowly was he weak or something he didn't look so he bump on me, he open his eyes and apologize he try to stand up and walk but he was going to fall.

I quickly catch him and signed.

"G-get off!" He mumble while i ignored him and carry him like a bride.

I bought him to my room and asked why he is weak.

"I-i didn't eat or drink anything this whole day!" He answer this make me angry so i use my wand to appear some food.

"Eat!" I said to him but he didn't eat at all he was silent so i signed and kneel infront of him.

"Harry!,i'm sorry!,the engagement was cancel!" Draco said making Harry widen.

Harry was about to say something but Draco kiss him and apologize.

- The End -