Mafia 「1」

***

• Mafia Draco - Police Officer Harry.

• Captured and Smut.

• Muggle world.

• Pansy and Harry Siblings Au.

***

Harry Potter, The famous police officer who solve any crime without a problem he has a raiven hair and beautiful green eyes who shine like gems.

He has a beautiful girlfriend who work as in a city hall Ginny Weasley, she was called lucky for a having a boyfriend like Harry who always pick him up after work and go to his work every breaktime.

It's been 1 month ever since the mafia of their city do some crimes like kidnapping,robing,killing and everything.

Harry was busy trying to captured this gang he always busy making Ginny worried everytime he go home.

***

Harry took a 1 day off he went home and Ginny open their apartment door. she hug Harry and Harry hug her back.

"I'm glad you took a break." Ginny said.

Harry sit in sofa while Ginny taking off his uniform.

"Thank's for taking care of me." Harry said while smiling he give Ginny a kiss.

"Your taking care of me almost everyday it's my time to take care of you also how's the crime!." She ask. Harry signed and said.

"As always new crime, i'm worried what if one day there target is you!." Harry said.

Ginny sit behind him and hug him tight.

"There nothing you will worried." She said and smiles she give him a kiss and cook for their dinner.

***

The next day. Harry was back on duty he was in front of police station talking to his partner Ron and didn't noticed a car stop from afar watching them.

"Who is he!?." The mafia boss ask while looking at the beautiful police officer he saw with a red head police officer.

"He was Harry Potter, the famous police officer who solve all the crime and captured any criminals!." The mafia boss bestfriend said.

"Blaise!, i want him he's quite interesting by the way do you have any information of him!?." The boss ask.

"Here Draco!, you already have Astoria the female police officer! Why are you interested on him!." Blaise ask.

"He's quite beautiful for a man!." Draco, The boss said and smirk.

"So he was cold and already have a girlfriend!." He said then grinned.

"He's girlfriend was working in a city hall!., she was that Harry's partner sister!." Blaise said.

"You mean your boyfriend!." Draco said.

"Shut up mate!." Blaise said and signed.

For the truth, Ron was Blaise Zabini boyfriend the mafia boss righthand he never told this anyone while Hermione is Pansy Parkinson girlfriend the other righthand of the mafia boss.

They don't want to hide this from Harry but they really need it.

***

"What!?." Pansy shouted.

"Don't f*cking shout Pansy!." Draco said in anger.

"Your interested on Harry James Potter!." She said.

"So what!?." Draco ask in confused.

"Listen here Draco!,Harry is my little brother we seperated when were child since our paren't's abandoned me like hell!." She said in anger.

"I'll don't care if you hate him!." Draco said.

"I don't hate him!, i hate our parent's okay i'm just shock that you like him!." She said and signed.

"His girlfriend has been cheating on him for almost 1 month!, with her co worker!." She said in anger.

"What!?." Draco shouted.

Pansy and Draco calm down when Blaise calm them down, Ron and Hermione came and also knew everything.

"I can believe this!, Ginny has been cheating on Harry!." Ron said in anger.

Hermione signed and they all talk.

***

Harry phone vibrate he hold his phone and received a message from Luna.

(Also in this au Luna was Draco cousin)

He click the message and froze when he saw Ginny kissing with her co-worker. He drop his phone and tears start falling from his beautiful eyes.

That day he stay on the office and continue working until he fall a sleep. Middle of the night.

Draco went inside and saw Harry sleeping on his table. He touch his cheeks who still had tears.

Draco slowly pick up Harry to his surprised he wasn't heavy he put Harry at the back sit.

When they arrive at the mansion he bought Harry on his bedroom and chain his hand he knew he will escaped but it doesn't matter.

Draco towards Harry's face and kiss him.

Draco was Harry's bestfriend but they seperated when Pansy was abandoned since Harry and his family move away and came back after 15 years.

Draco was obsessed on Harry ever since he saw him once again.

"Your finally mine!." Draco though and smirk.

He left the room and lock it.

- The End -