Marriage

결혼 - Marriage

***

Harry has been living a prince life while his younger sister Harriet doesn't well let's say their father hated her for something.

Harriet and Harry in the same university,Harry enemy Draco found interest towards Harriet.

Harry ignored that and hang - out with his friends and dated Ginny.

Harry always got the best grade and best in everything while Harriet doesn't let's say she hated Harry.

Draco and Harriet has been in 2 years relationship and everyone knew it.

"Where's my Harriet!?." Draco asking Harry.

"Do i'll look like i know what do you think!." Harry and rose his arms.

"She's your sister why aren't you worried on her!?." Draco while Harry signed.

"Look here Mr,Perfect, for your information your bloody girlfriend hated me and she always blame everything on me!." Harry said in anger.

Draco remained silent and watch Harry left with his friends.

"Draco!." Harriet called and hug Draco.

Draco smiles and hug her tight, he was proposing to him tonight.

***

Harriet introduced Draco on her family they seem silent and agree to it while Harry ignored everything.

"Brother your coming to my engagement and wedding right!?." Harriet said and smiles with a smirked towards her smile.

Harry stop eating his noodles and stare on her with a cold eyes.

"Harriet,the day of your engagement and wedding, i'm busy i'll have entrance exam and anniversary!." Harry said.

"Why are you always like this on my birthday you didn't went any party i have you completely ignored me!, all i want was your love brother!" Harriet shouted infront of James and Draco.

Harry had enough, he glared on Harriet.

"Why are you asking me it's because mom died for you but you didn't care you always said she deserve it for not treating you her daughter!." Harry said with a rage of anger on his voice

Draco remained silent same as James.

James stand up and calm down Harry.

Harry grab Harriet collar and glared on her.

"Listen here,your killed my twin sister using that soft hands of yours i promise one day you will pay!." Harry said and let go of her when Draco said let go of Harriet.

Harry phone vibrate and answer it, it was Ginny he went upstairs and slam his door room.

The dinner finish and Draco finally introduced Harriet on his family, after she left his parent's talk to him and said.

"Son,you will marrying Harry not Harriet!." Lucius said making Draco shock.

"What!?." Draco shouted.