Secret relationship 「1」

***

- Top Draco.

- Secret Relationship.

- Small Angst.

- Modern Au.

***

Draco Lucius Malfoy , The CEO of Malfoy company he was cold and rude he was already engage on Astoria Greengrass but he wasn't even in love on her he was in love on his assistant Harry.

Harry James Potter , The assistant of the cold CEO of Malfoy company , he was dating Ginny Weasley his best friend's sister, his 2 best friend knew he doesn't like her at all but in order to forget Malfoy he dated her, he was also a business partner of Malfoy company.

***

Harry was sleeping peacefully on his room when his phone suddenly rang, He woke up grab his phone and answer the call.

Harry:Hello Who Is This!?

Harry ask while rubbing his eyes still a sleep.

Draco:Potter,We had meeting with our new business partner are you still sleeping!?

Harry eyes quickly open as he got up and get out from bed and went on his room mirror there he saw Draco wearing a black suit with phone on his ear as he look up on Harry and smirk.

Draco:Do you want me to get there inside!

Harry:Just wait Malfoy give me 20 minutes!

Draco:Alright,20 minutes!

Draco hang - up and put both his hands on his pocket as Harry quickly take a shower and wear a black different suit he quickly went outside.

"Just 15 minutes!"

"Shut up Malfoy,Let's just leaved i have a dated on Ginny tonight!"

"Just get inside!"

Draco said.

Harry went inside the Limo and Draco follow him, Harry confused why Draco is silent as they arrive at there destination. The meeting was quickly finish Harry look over Draco.

"Malfoy,Why are you acting weird!"

Harry ask Draco as Draco signed,
Draco pulled Harry hands and pulled him into the limo, Harry was shocked when Draco pressed his lips on him

Both pulled away as Draco look on him and confessed Harry could not hold his tears he can't believed it Malfoy was in love with him but there is something Harry thinking.

"What about Astoria and Ginny!" He ask

Draco heard Harry tone is sad and worried so he only smiles.

"I'll don't mind being on relationship with you soon enough i will cancel our engagement and you will be mine unless you will not end your relationship on Ginny" Draco said.

Harry give him a smiles and said he will break up on Ginny soon, Ron will be angry on you but he doesn't mind.

***

There relationship was hidden for almost 2 Years , Draco and Harry being a cute couple in office and often kissing even when Astoria is around Harry was standing beside of Draco chair and Draco was holding his soft hands , Ron knew their relationship he doesn't mind as long as Harry is happy on his relationship he will support his best friend.

- Draco's Office.

"Draco , You almost tease me starting this morning!?,It's anything wrong!?" Harry ask as Draco remained silent and smirked.

"I just wanted to um!" Draco said and start kissing Harry's neck, Harry knew what Draco want.

Draco smile when Harry let him do what he want, Harry was giving him an heart attack every time he is smiling on him, Draco everything about Harry.

Draco was f*cking Harry on his office since Draco office was sounds proof means no one heard them. Harry was done showering with Draco as Harry was fixing his hair he saw Draco behind him wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Your smell so good!" Draco whisper and kiss Harry cheeks. Harry chuckle and ask.

"Do you want me to fix your beautiful blond hair my Love!" Harry ask and Draco smile he liked Harry called him love.

"Hmm!" Draco mumble and let Harry fix his beautiful blond hair as Harry was smiling letting Draco holding his waist.

After getting dress, Harry was behind Draco as he was helping Draco on his paper works when Astoria came and saw Harry and Draco.

"Draco!" Astoria called as she smiled that's when Draco didn't said anything.

"Draco!,You didn't forget our dinner right!" She ask and smile again that's when Draco said something shocking.

"Let's end our engagement!" He said making Astoria and Harry shock. Harry look shock too.

"What!?,Draco you can't do that our parent's made this!" She said.

"Well, I remember my father called me this morning he was going to cancel our engagement and let me be on the person i love most!" He said...

Astoria was crying as she left running, Harry signed and look over Draco as Draco pulled him into a tight hug.

"Draco!?" Harry mumble.

"Finally!" Draco mumble as he continue hugging his Harry. Harry chuckles as Draco smiling.

- To Be Continue -

A/N : Hope You All Enjoy and Like It,Sorry For The Bad Grammar and Bad Spelling I'm Bad In English...