Chapter 7

Dean Ambrose's POV;
These past few weeks have been stressful. Let's see, I'm engaged to the most beautiful, passionate, loving, woman ever, I'm getting married in a few months, and I'm facing Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins in a Triple Threat Match at Payback. Lucky me.

I am the WWE World HeavyWeight Champion, so I'm not gonna back down from a challenge.
As for shortstack, she's got a feud going on with Tamina and Naomi, and it's just been announced that she'll be in a handicapped match against those 2 at Payback.
She's nervous, but at least she doesn't have to defend her title. And I know she'll win, I mean cmon, she's a little Black Widow.
Right now, we were both at RAW, and I was helping Shortstack stretch for her match against Emma.
"You'll do great, shortstack. Love you babe, and I'll be here watching!" I reassure her, as her music hits.
I watch as she skips in the ring, with her championship, but she refers to it as her 'baby'.
Which makes me wonder if we'll have kids together someday..

AJ Lee's POV;
I laid on the mat, dazed. Naomi and Tamina just got done attacking me, and I couldn't even sit up.
The ref helped me, then I heard a bunch of cheers. "I got her." Deans voice rasped.
He picked me up bridal style, with my title in is hands as well, and carried me backstage.
He brought me to our locker room, and laid me on the couch.
"You okay shortstack?" He kissed my lips.
"Yeah, I'll be fine. At least I won my match." I shrugged.
He cuddled with me for an hour, till he had to leave for his contract signing with Brock and Seth.

It went pretty much the same, they signed the contract, and eventually fought, which resulted in a big huge brawl.
Seth managed to run off through the crowd, and Dean chased after him, leaving Brock in the ring.
10 minutes later, Dean appeared back in the locker room, all sweaty.
"Lemme guess, ran around the whole arena looking for him?" I smile as he nods.
"Well I can't wait to head back to the hotel and rest." I yawn.
We watch the rest of RAW together, and then grab our things.
Dean drives back to the hotel, and we walk up to our room.
Before I go to bed, I call Punkie to make sure our plans to go to the movies are still the same.
A: hey punkie!
P: hey spider monkey! What's up?
A: I just wanted to know if our plans to go to the movies are still the same..
P: yeah! Wouldn't miss it for the world!
A: okay, see you tomorrow!
P: bye spider monkey!
A: bye Punkie!
I end the call and look to see Dean looking at me weirdly.
"I'm just going to the movies with him while your at the gym with Ro." I assure him, and he nods, pulling me into his chest.
"I trust you, shortstack."

Dean Ambrose's POV;

I laid on the ground, panting. Ro looked down at me, "How'd that feel, champ?" He teased.
"Shut up." I mutter, standing back up.
"So, how're you and Galina?" I wonder.
"Good, over the summer were going to New York to take JoJo to see the zoos and stuff." He mentions.
"Cool! We should all get together, maybe go out or something." I offer, and Roman nods.
"So what about you and April?"
"What about us?"
"How are you guys?"
"We're great! April is just amazing, and i can't wait till we're married." I happily sigh.
"Well, if I didn't know better, these two looked like they were together." Roman said.

"Well, they probably are." I turn around and see MY fiancé and that little straightedge working out together.
"I'll fix this." I mumble, and walk towards them.

"Hey shortstack!" I give her a big kiss infront of Punk. She kisses back and we're basically making out.
I open my eyes and see Punk leaving. I break the kiss and give her a hug.
"You must've missed me." She joked.
"I did." I wrap an arm around her.

"Ro!" She squeals, jumping on his back while he's lifting, causing both of them to fall down.
"Hey April!" Roman grinned, giving her a hug.
"So, I'm hungry, anybody else?" I look between them.