Chapter 3

AJ Lee's POV;
"I win!! WHOOP WHOOP!" I cheer as Dolph Ziggler announces me the winner. Paige slams the mat in anger. "Ugh, I had that in the bag." She complains.
"It's okay, let's just admit I'm better." I pat her shoulder, skipping backstage.
Paige and I head to the Divas Locker Room and get ready for our tag match, which is kicking off RAW. It's us vs Charlotte and Brie. Nikki will be ringside.
I change into a cut Paige shirt, black shorts, and my black chucks.
I give my baby a kiss and hook her around my waist. I skip to the curtain with Paige, and we stretch till my music plays.
I skip out, while Paige walks.
I raise my baby in the air, and hug it. Charlotte comes out with Brie and Nikki. The crowd boos for them, which makes me smirk.
Paige starts off the match with Brie. I set my baby in our corner and cheer on Paige.
In the middle of the match, Paige slaps Brie and tags me in. Brie crawls over and tags Charlotte in.
We circle, and then lock up. She kicks me in the knee, and slaps me. She pulls me up and gives me a suplex. I hold my back as she throws me around the ring, toying with me.

Charlotte dropkicks me, and I pull myself up. I clothsline her, and lock in the sleeper hold. Charlotte just backs into the turnbuckle, and I release the hold.
She runs towards me, but I grab her and quickly do a tornado DDT. I pin her, but she kicks out on 2. I stand up and skip around the ring.
Charlotte gets to her feet, but I bounce off the ropes and spin around her, locking in the Black Widow.
Brie came in and pushed me off Charlotte. Paige speared her through the ropes and they brawled outside the ring. The ref broke them apart, and Nikki took advantage, hitting me on the head with my championship.
Charlotte performed her finisher, the forward somersault cutter. She hooked my leg and picked up the win. Paige rolled me out of the ring and helped me up. I grabbed my title and slung it around my shoulder as we retreated backstage.

"Good job." She congratulated.
"Thanks you too." I smile back.
I see Dean ahead, and run up to him. I jump in his arms, giving him a kiss. "Hey shortstack." He ruffled my hair, setting me down.
"I'm taking you out tonight." Dean said.
"Okay! What time?"
"Now. If that's okay." He shrugs.
"Fine by me, lemme just change." I skip to the locker room and take a quick shower.
I change into skinny jeans, a cropped Love Bites shirt, a black leather jacket and grey chucks.
I pack my bags and head out to the parking lot. I see Dean waiting outside our rental car, so I walk up to him. Dean takes my bags and sets them in the trunk.
"Where we going?" I hop into the car. "You'll see.." Dean replies, pulling out of the parking lot.

Dean pulls into Wendy's, and I chuckle. Dean is not the..lets just say romantic type..if you couldn't tell.
We walk inside and basically everyone there runs up to us. We sign some stuff, take pictures and everything before ordering our food.
We take it to go, since we wanted to have our own space.
He drives back to the hotel, and we go up to our room.
We eat Wendy's there, watch the Walking Dead, play video games, and read comic books.
"This is probably the best date ever." I look over at Dean who's cuddled next to me.
"I agree." He mumbles, closing his eyes.
I eventually fall asleep as well.
-Next Morning-
"Shortstack close your eyes!" Dean shouted.
I reluctantly shut my eyes, and then waited for what felt like an eternity.
"Okay open!"
I opened my eyes and saw Dean wearing my Love Bites tanktop. "Awe! You almost look as good as me in that!" I stand up and kiss him.
"OOH! I have an idea! Hold on." I run to my suitcase and pull on my Dean Unstable Ambrose shirt.
"Okay, let's take a picture." I say, grabbing my phone.
"Who's gonna take the picture?" Dean questioned. I dragged him out the door and found Roman in the hallway.
"RO! COME HERE!" I yell, and he trudges over. "Take this picture." I hand him my phone and he takes the picture.

I send it to Dean then we walk inside.
"Hey babe, when are we gonna get our save the date photos done?" Dean reminded.
"Tomorrow?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Sure, I can call the photographer." He picks up his phone.
"What're we gonna like dress up as?" Dean asks.
I think about it for a while, hmm..
"Harley Quinn and the Joker." I proudly answer.
"Good choice.." Dean sends me a wink.
I can't wait till I become Mrs. Good.
[sorry if this chapter is a lil short, but this is kinda a filler chapter🙈😬hope you guys are enjoying the book so far👌make sure to read my other books too😛also make sure to vote and comment plzz💞thank youuuuu🌚]