Rose Part 1

RING!!!
RING !!!
RING!!!
RING!!!

I reached over and grabbed my phone and turned it off. I didn't sleep again great just what I needed on the day of an interview just great. My nightmares are getting worse I might need to see a therapist. I get out of my bed and walked in my bathroom that needed fixing the floor is lopsided and the ceiling is leaking but I make it work. I brush my teeth and get in the shower the water is low pressure but at least it's hot. After I broke up with my ex I didn't have a lot of money and I didn't want to ask my family for money. I felt embarrassed so I lied saying I had money and didn't need help. But it is best for me to keep low I don't want him to fine me especially after what he said

flashback

"please I won't do it again please" I say crying tears running down my abused face we just got back from shopping now he is mad because a man helped me up when I fell he said " you was staring at him for to long"  now we are home and he is hitting me in breaking stuff. " Oh so you think you can flirt with other guys huh after everything I did for you no one is going to love you like I can"  he punched me in my face again and again I feel my face going numb. I saw a glass bottle and I picked it up and slammed it over his head he fell over and I got up and ran out the house and I hear "I will fine you and I will give you the worse beating of your life and you will wish you were dead !!!!!!"

flashback ended

I got done and did my makeup  and put my outfit on. After I went to get my phone and look at the time "shoot" I said It's 11:35 my interview starts at 12:00. I started running through my apartment hearing my neighbors argue that usually I will try to listen but I can't now.

Yes i'm nosy and what about it

^^^^^

Rose outfit 

I lock the door and start to walk but bump into my creepy neighbor Carl.

,

^^^^^^^
Carl

"well hey there sweetness" he said I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I try to move around him but he blocks my path " please move i'm running late for my interview" I said in a hurry "come on why don't you come over for some breakfast" he grabs his pants in a lifting motion . I went in my purse and grab my taser and switched it on " if you won't back up in 5 seconds you will be lit like a Christmas tree and that's word to my mother" he backs up and I walk past him going to my car I turn the engine on and start driving.

About 5 minutes after I see a Starbucks I was already late so I parked my car and went in looking at my phone not paying attention to where I was going and bumped into a brick wall " ow " I look up and see the most handsome man that I have ever seen in my entire life. He towers over my 5'7 body. He has to be at least 6'0 and a model because dam- " watch where you're going can't you see" and I take back everything I said. 

^^^^^^^^^Dominic pov 

^^^^^^^^^
Dominic pov 

I had the worst morning and had to kick out my one nightstand she kept saying "but we made love why are you kicking me out" and trust me I did not make love to her it was more like hate. Like I know my 10 inches is good but dang there is no reason to call it "love". I get in the shower trying to wake myself I get out of the shower and brush my teeth and shave a little bit of hair. I got dress 

The picture is what he is wearing

I went downstairs and put dog food in Toby bowl. Toby comes running and starts to eat I give him some pets and lock up the house get in the car and start driving " I need some coffee" I go to the Starbucks around my company and park my car and go in I see a long line. This is going to be a wall I go on my phone and start to answer emails and I feel someone bump into me and I turn around and say "watch where you're going can't you see" but when I look at the woman and let me tell you she hermoso (beautiful) and her outfit is hugging her in the right places "sorry I didn't mean to" she said her voice sound so angelic I wonder how she sounds under me " yeah whatever" and turn around but stop when she say " you don't have to have a attitude about it I said sorry" she said do she know who she talking to.

 I turn around and say " who do you think you are talking to" I said "I'm talking to you you don't have to be a dick about it" she said with a scowl on her face" and wouldn't you like my dick hmm" I said with a smirk on my face she was about to say something but then look at her phone and started to walk out. I turned around and got in line and got my coffee and the car and started to drive to my company.when there I got out of my car and went in some people nod there head in respect and some people walking in my direction turned around. I went in the elevator and press the top floor and went out to see Charlotte when she saw me She smiled seductively and said " your 12:00 is here for the interview" she said twirling her hair around her finger " send them to my office" I went to my office and sat down behind my desk and wait. 

I hear a knock on the door and say" come in"  and when she came in I smirk this is going to be fun.

*******************

How did I do ? 

Love ya'll