Chapter 26: Back (Again) to italica and Jack's sleep~

Start from the beginning

Bozes: Let's see it will work.

She puts jack face on her breasts thinking his faking he's sleep. However Jack begin to slowing open his eyes and see..... well let's just say.

Jack:

He pushes bozes in disguise

Jack: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!????

Bozes: I just putting you between my breasts!

Jack: WHY!!!!????

Bozes: To take my sexy body as apologized! Princess Pina wanted me to take my body as for established a peace treaty! So I came into your room we're going to have sex with me and you!

Jack:

Jack felt disgusted at her (Again), What in the actual fuck did pina thinking jack will takes a woman body for apologized!!?? HELL NO!!

Jack: Get out!

Bozes: W-What!?

Jack: Bozes! I am not a spoil child who wants female body! I mean! What the fuck did pina send "you" to think I was sexual pervert like other male kids for the empire!! Hell no!! I didn't want that!!

Bozes: Huh!!?? What did you thinking wearing this to show you.

Bozes raise her hand to slap jack, But he stops her with his tiny hand. Jack look at her eyes having tears. He sighs and ask her.

Jack: Bozes, What did your Empire do anyway?

Bozes was confused at jack questions.

Bozes: The Empire?

Jack: Yes.

Bozes: *Sigh* The Empire was the most powerful lands of Falmart.

Jack: And?

Bozes: We're dominated every kingdom to become their vessels stated to gained glory, power and riches across the region.

Jack: Let me guess, They were thinking that power, glory and riches will miss it?

Bosez nodded at that.

Jack: That is so fucking retarded.

Bozes: Huh!?

Jack: Bozes, Wake up! Did you really think that the empire was the powerful nation on earth. Tch! No!

Bozes: What!? You think the empire was not stronger enough!?

Jack: No! The Empire wanted glory, power and riches that other kingdoms were puppets to them! In my world! USCA or United States Continent Of America was the most global superpower in the world. My country only follows duty. Not fam, not glorys, and not power! Besides we're have billions of soldiers all around the continent.

Bozes: *Wide eyes* Bi-Billions!?

Jack: Yes, Besides, The imperial army can't defeat an billionaire of army! And we have prince zorzal in our world.

Bozes gasp hearing zorzal named, They're thought the prince zorzal was killed in the invasion of the warrior bunny trides. But she was shock and disbelief that prince zorzal was alive.

Bozes: His...... His alive?

Jack: Yes, In the Prison Alaska. He tortured him so much, I just want hurt him...... painfully.

Jack eyes turn red after saying that. Bozes has fear at Jack's eyes as she knows his apostle.

Bozes: J-Jack? Why are you apostle and what god did you served?

Jack: God what?

Bozes: In this world, We have the apostle in Falmart. They're powerful and they're served gods in this world. What God did you serve jack?

Jack looks at her in confused, He did know about his world that God and Jesus Christ was saviours of humanity.

Jack: None.

Bozes: What!?

Jack: I served none. I don't served to any god in my world. I have some Overpowered abilities that destroyed the millions of army. So I didn't served any god.

Bozes was shock about him. Jack stands up to his bed and grab the "exit" sigh and-

Jack:

Jack: Please for the love of jesus Christ, Get the fuck out of my room

Bozes stand up (Humiliation) and walk out of his room. Jack close the door, Locked it if someone opening mistake.

Jack: *Sigh* Thank god she gone.

He turns around feelings tired again and jumps on the bed sleeping.

Jack: Tomorrow, My brother will be in somekind of japan diet meeting. *Closing eyes* Well, Jack. You're going with him this time.

To be continue

.......

A/N staring at the readers: