1: 4. Teri Meri Prem Kahani

Khushi was waiting for NK when the spotlight falls on the man.

NK on the other hand comes out of the shock and rushes out only to gasp in another one.

"It's your performance, Khushi! Won't you dance?"

Khushi was stupified at the sudden entrance of Arnav but nonetheless gives her hand in his.

And they start setting the stage on fire with their mesmerizing chemistry. In such a way that cut put butterflies in everyone's stomach.

"Khushi?" Arnav whispers as they dance.

Khushi looks him in the eye.

"Didn't I tell you nobody else can dance with you?" his lips were almost touching her ear.

Khushi glares at him, that only added fire to their burning chemistry.

"I know this must be your trick, Laad governer. I didn't know you'd do this for winning," she whispers furiously and that made Arnav smirk more.

"It's not about winning or losing anymore. You know it!" he whispers sliding his hands down her waist.

"Whose fault was it?" she turns towards him, looking into his eyes that screamed passion for her, as he starts swirling her around, taking her in his arms back after a few.

It wasn't Khushi's fault.

It was his. Who told him not to pick up her calls? His fault he missed being her partner and she had to choose NK. She was angry with him.

"Hey re, Nandakishore!" Bua-ji sighs widening her eyes. After all, her niece and her supposed nemesis are spoiling their innocent minds with their fire.

"This Nannav! Nannav cheated on me!" He exclaimed with a hint of amusement and shock.

"How clever was he! Took my costume's responsibility into his hands and delivered the wrong one at the last moment." He nods his head at Arnav.

"Someone pinch me." Anjali is in shock, standing beside NK, hearing his words and the sight in front of her added to it.

"Rani Saheba, I'll do the honor," he pinches his wife and she screams in pain glaring at her husband.

To be conti.., (in the next post)