1: 1. Family Party

Khushi Gupta walked into the party, panting hard

Khushi Gupta walked into the party, panting hard. It was a family party and she was already late. She's sure she'd soon be racking her brain for she'd be listening to her jeeji, Payal chastises.

"Finally! I'm here!"

But where's her family?

Already regretting stumbling upon a cute dog, for — it was the reason she was late — she walked down the carpet looking for her dear ones only to stumble upon a certain Raizada, who was awestruck by the beauty of an alluring lady.

"Beautiful!" Arnav in ASR had thought.

As if she read his thoughts, she turns her face away from him. His gaze was enough to churn butterflies in her stomach. For it screaming an undeniable desire and passion that could put her to shame. Scarlet had to adorn her cheeks and if that wasn't enough, it had to travel down the way, to her swan-like neck.

ASR in Arnav had a great chance in his hand to smirk. And he did.

Khushi turned to look at him again, sensing his smirk. As of they're in the universe of telepathy.

ASR shook hands with Arnav as they wink at Khushi.

"My charms gonna work on her. This time, for sure!" ASR and Arnav in him stood on the same ground.

"Hmph! Flirt!" Khushi narrows her gaze at him.

His charms are not going to work on her. If he thinks, they would, Raizada is in for a great surprise.

Khushi Gupta's hazel screams nothing but challenge.

Did ASR ever back out from the challenges?

To be continued..,