1:5. Forgiven?

Khushi drags herself out off the stage after their sizzling dance

Khushi drags herself out off the stage after their sizzling dance. Arnav who was about to follow Khushi was stopped by his family.

His and her families were now out of the daze as they buzz around him, as he was their honey.

"What?" he asked, nonchalantly.

"What the, Nannav! What the!" NK reminds his cousin of his trademark.

Arnav rolls his eyes.

"I can't believe you manipulated the measurements of the costume which would suit you perfectly. I can't believe this, Nannav! Is that you?"

NK had to utter what the when he found his costume for the dance mismatching with his physique and before he could scold his Nannav's assistant, he had seen his Nannav wearing the same costume, on the stage, with his bestie - Khushi.

Everyone had the trademark 3'O's on their faces.

"Really, NK?" Akash asks, unable to believe his brother could cheat.

After all, everyone is aware of the hate-hate relationship between Arnav and Khushi.

Alas! Only if they know.

"Enough, guys! Not a big deal," he shrugs his shoulders, rolling his eyes at their drama.

Anjali was about to open her mouth when Arnav cuts her off, "Take my Shagun for Khushi, tomorrow." He walks away commanding, leaving them with one more shock for the day.

He didn't want another today. It's better he'd let the world know who is whose.

"Hey Devimayya, thank god! I escaped before that laad governer can catch me," she signs in relief walking out of Shantivan and to her home.

On the other side, Arnav walks towards the guest room hoping to find Khushi, only to be left disappointed by the news HP gave him.

"I didn't even say sorry and she left? Damn!" he curses under his breath

**

"Laad governer, Khushi is angry. Don't call." The automated voicemail had hit his ears again.

He wanted to bang his head on the wall, alas! Isn't he ASR?

He had to pacify her, anyhow. He didn't care for the party anymore as he was on the way to the kitchen, he knows what he needs to do.

Only because he was out of the country and didn't attend her call when he was busy, she couldn't stay angry with him, and a week-long? Never!

Party is almost over and it's just a couple of close friends and families.

Arnav, wearing an apron, enters the Kitchen, leaving the Raizadas and Guptas in shock for the third time.

ASR and Kitchen never go well with each other.

Arnav opens the cookery book he bought with himself and smirks.

"Khushi has to forgive me, anyhow!"

He was on the point. Reading the cookery book and implementing them with his cooking skills.

Raizadas couldn't help but see Arnav cooking, or better say huffing and puffing as he cooked.

If there are any more shocks for them stored in the line, they'd faint out of a mini-heart attack.

First - a dance with Khush, the one he claimed to hate.

Second - Marriage Proposal!

Third - Cooking what? It had them almost faint.

"Phew! Finally. It's over," he smiles, a smile that didn't touch his face when he won the best businessman award.

An hour and a half later,

"Hey Devimayya, don't dump him here!" Khushi in her house alone, prays aloud, clutching her heart.

Devimayya wasn't on her side! For she hears his voice the very next moment.

"What the!" She was shocked looking at what was in his hands.

"Jalebis?"

"Yes! For you," Arnav whispers.

"You cooked?"

"How do you know?" he asks, bemused.

"Jalebis said," she starts chuckling looking at the Jalebis he made.

"What the!" he frowns.

She was about to take one and eat when she stops about an inch away.

"What happened?" he questioned, raising his brows.

"Where's your sorry? I'll only eat after that," she folds her hands turning her face away.

"Sorry!" he sighs.

"Not that simple. On your knees!"

"Seriously?"

Her look was enough for him.

Khushi smiled, eating the India map!

Arnav smiled, he was forgiven.

*The End*