"Thanks. I will." He laughed under his breath. "Well, we should go." Josh went in for a hug, I hugged him back. And he did the same to Alex.

"Bye." Alex said releasing her hug.

"Bye riverdance." He laughed.

"Bye guys." We walked out of his house and he shut the door behind us.

"That was so much fun." Alex said with a grin on her face.

"Yea, it's cool."

"What was that thing with the riverdance?" She asked.

"Oh, I got his number and he put his name in my phone as riverdance and I put my name as perfect disaster."

"Aww that's so cute." She paused. "Do you think he has a thing for you?" She asked. I had to think about that for a second. Maybe he does. Naa, probably not.

"No, I don't think so. I think he's cute though."

"Yea, everyone does." I laughed. We came to the corner of my street.

"Bye."

"Bye, let me know if he texts you." Giggled.

"I will."

*Josh pov*

"Guys. I'm cutting you off."

"Awww." Mike said.

"You party pooper." Ian said flopping on the couch.

"Now I have to baby all you guys." I complained.

"I can call Kim and ask her to pick us up." Ian offered. I plunked myself beside him.

"I'm staying here." Matt said. "I'll crash on the couch." Ian called Kim and asked if she could pick him and Mike up.

Jordyn and Alex are really nice, Jordyn's really cute, too. I can see us being really good friends.

"Jo-o-o-sh?" Mike snapped me out of my daze.

"What?"

"Kim's here."

"Oh, ok dude. See ya later." I stood up and walked them to the door. I shut the door behind them and walked back to the living room. Matt was sitting on the couch giving me a look.

"What?" I asked.

"You totally like Jordyn."

"Your the one that invited them over."

"So. Did you get her number?"

"Yes, Matt. I did get her number."

"N-i-i-ice." I rolled my eyes.

*Jordyn pov*

I unlocked the door to my house and like I predicted, mom's working. I slipped my boots off and threw myself on the couch.

Ok, I'm friend with Marianas Trench. No big deal.

I sat there for a few minutes just thinking. I decided I would go upstairs and change out of my clothes to something comfier.

I rolled off the couch and dragged myself up the stairs. I found my sweat pants, slipped them on and grabbed my laptop then sat on my bed. It can't hurt to search them. I typed Marianas Trench into the google search bar. Their website came up, wikipedia, pictures, videos, tickets and a bunch of other things. I don't know what I'm looking for.

I clicked on their website and watched most of their music videos. They are actually really good. Beside You makes me teary. I read their bio and some other facts about them.

Now I have to download their music. I clicked on my iTunes and and typed, again, Marianas Trench in the search bar. I clicked 'buy' on each of their albums. When they all downloaded I synced them to my iPod and grabbed my headphones off my side table. I checked the time and realized it was later than I thought, 10:32pm.

I have nothing better to do so I put in my head phones, lay down and close my eyes.

'Don't you move Can't you stay where you are, just for now I could be your perfect disaster You could be my ever after.' I sang along in my head. I wonder if he will text me tomorrow. I drifted off listening to the music.

I woke up to a buzzing in my ear. I jerked myself up, confused. My head phones were wrapped around my wrist. I whacked my alarm clock, shutting it up.

"Ugh." I moaned. I rolled off my bed and walked into my bathroom. My eyes widened as I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair is everywhere.

I straightened my hair and put make up on to make myself look alive. When I finished that I picked out some clothes. Black tights with a long, off-the shoulder black shirt with a sugar scull on the front. It went with my long brown hair.

"Hey mom." I said getting to the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey hun." I sat down on one of the bar stools. "What did you do last night?" She asked giving me a glass of orange juice.

"Went to a friends place."

"Oh yea? Was it fun?" She asked.

"Yea." There was a moment of silence. "A band came to our school yesterday."

"Oh really? Who?"

"Marianas Trench."

"Isn't that Alexs' favourite band?" She asked. I laughed.

"Yea." I said taking a sip of my juice.

"How was it?"

"Interesting. They talked about how they became a band and how we should fallow our dreams like they did blah, blah, blah. Me and Alex met them though."

"Are they nice? What about cute?" I laughed.

"Yes mom. They were nice." I paused. "Well, I should get going to school." I stood up and walked to the front and slid on my boots. "Bye."

"Love you." I grabbed my bag.

*Josh pov*

"Matt!" I yelled, lightly smacking his face. "Get up." He groaned and slowly sat up from the couch. He stretched and rubbed his eyes.

"Dude, I had the weirdest dream last night. I was slow dancing with Mike." I laughed.

"Yea-a-a... that wasn't a dream." He covered his face.

"Oh god." He rubbed his face. "What else happened?" He asked. I laughed again.

"Ian danced with Bennie and you asked me and Jordyn if we made-out yet."

"Oh god." He said again. "Wait, did you?"

"No, no, no." I answered.

"Did you get her number?" He asked.

"You asked that last night."

"I can't remember anything. Did you though?"

"Yea." I stood up and walked to the kitchen and put bread in the toaster.

"You gonna text her?" He ask as he followed me to the kitchen and sat on a bar stool.

"Yea. Later. I might ask her to go swimming. Wanna come?"

"Sure." He stretched again. My toast popped, I buttered it and took a bite. "What do you think about her?" Matt asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you like her? Is she cute? Are you friends?"

"She's cute and yes, we are friends."

"You guys are so alike. Its weird."