❥ ▸ 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊 ➕ 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔 ▮ ➤

Danganronpa will be included in this, but it's just the characters and you don't really need to know who the characters are. You can just think of them as normal ocs, it's just to help you remember the ocs, and because Hopes Peaks a good school to include 😃.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 + 𝐀/𝐍

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Nii chan, why did are you so sad?" A frown was shown on Natsu face. Hinata had been like this for the whole flight, she could tell that Hinata was crying.

"Hajime nii chan told me that you're going through stages, I don't get it, what does that mean?" Natsu, being only 6, still didn't understand what happened to her brother. 

Her brother had been so happy for the past few months, but he's back into the apparent "second phase" Hajime had told her about.

Hinata gave a small smile to her sister. The idea of "phases" Hajime had thought of was stupid. You don't just describe someones life in a bunch of "phases". But no matter how stupid it was, deep down, Hinata knew it was somewhat true.

"Well, what Hajime nii chan is talking about are 3 stages..."

"Lets see, three stages..."

⬬⬬⬬

𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

【信頼】

🆃🆁🆄🆂🆃

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂.