Part 66- something's up.

Start from the beginning

"Me too" Jade added.

"Wait, let me check"

"Here" I said as I handed her the money.

"Oh no, you're guest here" Jesy reacted.

"It's okay" I insisted.

She paid and took the bags to the kitchen.

"Jade, Leigh let's go help Jesy" Perrie smiled. They stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Jes, something's up, I'm telling you. There's something weird about all of this, believe me" Susie pleaded.

"Girls, please! See how kind they are, she have changed" I whispered/yelled.

"You know what? Come here" Megan grabbed my arm and led the way. 

We walked to a wall that was near the kitchen and we hid behind it.

"This is wrong, Megan"

"Hush! Just listen! I bet they are talking about you" 

"This takes so long! I want her out of here" 

"She's so annoying! And they actually think we're friends"

"I know, you really need to steal Zayn already, because I won't treat her like she's one of us" 

"Baby step girls, baby steps. Zayn will be mine pretty soon"

"Who are we kidding? She's lovely and I really want to be friends with her"

"Yeah, she's pretty cool, can’t believe I thought she was a bitch"

"Quickly, they must be starving"

"See? They're just messing around, Megan. We have nothing to worry about" 

"Jesy, I don't know" She sighed.

"Relax, everything's okay" 

"Quickly let's go, they're coming" I grabbed Megan's arm and led her to the couch.

"Dinner's ready!" Jesy cheered.

"Great! I'm starving" I stood up.

Susie and Megan don't look happy at all, they still think something's up. Besides that, I really had an awesome time. We ate, watched movies, laughed a lot and it was way too fun to hang out with Little Mix. I dropped Megan and Susie at theirs' and ten I went to mine. I took a shower, slipped on my pj's and fell asleep instantly.

-------------

I woke up and yawned. My mind is still all over yesterday, over all the fun I had and how nice Perrie and the others actually are. That's when I felt someone grabbing my waist. 

"Ahhh!" I screamed.

"Zayn! You scared me! Why didn't you say anything?" 

"You looked so gorgeous" He grinned.

"You're such an idiot" I chuckled.

That's when it hit me.

"Don't look at me, I must look terrible" I covered myself and stood up.

"No you don't, you look flawless" He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the bed.

"Yeah right, Malik" I shook my head and turned around.

"Come on, don't be mad at me" He pouted.

Judging by my lack of answers he started peppering my back with kisses.

"Stop that" I giggled.

"You're just so beautiful" 

"I know" I smirked.

"You're getting all vain now" He chuckled.

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are"

"Ha, you teached me" I turned back around and pecked his nose. He got some loose strings of hair out of my face in order to kiss me, but I pulled away right when he was touching my nose with his.

"Are we getting interrupted this time?" I asked cheekily.

"Nope" 

"Alright, come here" 

We kissed slowly at first, then it grew really passionate. We sat down and he pulled me closer, pressing my chest to his. I grasped the hairs at the end of his neck and he groaned, making me giggle. We fell backwards, laughing like idiots, but Zayn didn't lose time in reconnecting our lips and lifting my shirt.

"Okay, that's enough" I gave him one last peck and pulled away.

"Why?" He whined.

"I really want to take a shower" 

"Alright, but you owe me" 

"Right" I shook my head as I stood up and took off my shorts.

He gulped. 

"This is your cue to leave the room, love" I chuckled.

"I don't want to" He pouted, which made me raise an eyebrow.

"Alright! I guess I'll just undress here, then" I smirked.

But before he could answer I shut the door of the bathroom. 

"So not fair, Jesy" He said from outside.

"I love you, baby" I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you, more"

--------------

A/N: Late update again. Either way, we are another step closer to the end. Remember to tell me if you want a sequel, I already know what to write and all,  but I need your opinions!

Picture to the side: "Zayn! You scared me! Why didn't you say anything?"