☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽

Start from the beginning

What other things did he force her to forget and why? What was the reason for fucking with her so much? Why isolate her in such a way? He and the other members at that, there's no way the other troupe members didn't know her history,

"God!" She screamed out as her hands made their way to her hair, tugging on them lightly as she held her head as she crouched down, her knees now pulled to her chest as she took in all of this bullshit.

When was she ever herself? When was the last time she was free?

Which memories are real and which ones were a lie? Removing her knees from her chest, she then placed them on the cement of the building top, hovering over the cement, tears began to fall, darkening spots on the cement under her.

Her lips quiver as she finally breaks down into her first stage, grief.

Lifting her already bandaged right hand and turning it into a fist, it comes into contact with the cement lightly, nearly a tapping motion before she slams it into the cement, causing the poor concrete to crack from under the pressure of impact.

If Killua was anyone else he might've jumped a bit at the action yet he did no such thing.

Since the Chimera ants, nothing had shaken him since.

"Killua- I want to first say thank you." She hiccupped silently and then began once more.

"It must not be easy seeing your old teacher like this, I must have taught you well." She smiled to herself, trying to stay humble at the fact that she had pupils of her own despite her not being able to remember, the thought alone was comforting enough.

"Gon would be here too y'know if he knew what happened to you, if anything he'd be ready to kick Chrollo's ass for you." The former assassin chuckled to himself right before his small grin fell into a somber frown, remembering how Gon as of right now, may never be able to use nen ever again.

It was the girl's turn to chuckle at this, it was comforting to know that she had impacted someone's life so much that they'd get their fists bloody for her, it warmed her heart.

She now stood up from her crouched position and brought her sleeve to her wet cheeks, erasing the clear tears from them as she sniffled a bit, she felt better, she felt better knowing that there was a reason why she felt so jumbled as if she were a million different puzzles mixed together in one box.

And now, some white-haired cat-like teenager separated those pieces into their respective cluster, yet it would take much more time and effort to actually complete those puzzles, but with time, she was sure that she'd have a gallery of them.

Turning around, she faced the slightly shorter tween, kinda almost waning to ruffle his hair just to be annoying but decided against the notion.

"You ready to get your old teach back?" She grinned as Killua mirrored and he showed her his own eager grin.

"This may be a bit weird but trust me on this, I think it would be a bit enlightening for you" The White-haired teen explained lightly as they walked up the final flight of stairs.

"My trust is in your hands kill." She simply relayed, following the teen boy.

They walked down a carpeted hallway, doors decorating the halls as they walked to the last door which stood alone at the end of the hallway.

Walking up to the door, Killua pulled open the outside light fixture that was placed outside of the said door.

Against the hinge of the fixture was a key taped, removing and closing the fixture, Killua placed and opened the door, Killua looking from the threshold before opening the door fully, letting the two of them walk in fully.