★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɪɴ]彡★

"I'm disappointed Kurapika, I really do hope things go the way they need"

Those words were constantly ringing in his head, before he goes to sleep, when he woke up, those words and her voice are constantly on repeat as if she was playing her voice in his head to taunt him.

From what he gathered from their meeting, she was smart, calculated, and thought everything through, much like a mirror version of himself, yet their main objective was two totally different sides of the same coin.

She wanted closure, while he craved revenge, neither would be an easy feat yet one would eventually lead to the other, it's only a matter of time of which is of greater importance.

To him, the eyes will always be out there to capture and to take back, yet there wouldn't always be a way to get revenge, those situations are extremely limited. So it was clear which one was more urgent of a priority.

That doesn't mean that if he had the opportunity to claim back a pair he wouldn't jump to it at first chance.

That's what initially happened back at the under club, one of his old associates had tipped him off just by chance, so of course, he would pursue.

Which ultimately led him to her, the (e/c) woman who, in a way rivaled him.

This leads us to our current event.

It had been over half a month since their meeting, and as he moved on with his huntings, he still kept her proposition on the back burner of his thoughts.

It would make sense in a way, the last two Kurtas, using their right to claim justice for not only themselves but for their brethren.

While the blonde was fighting himself, the girl on the other hand didn't let this possibility, she was already on another lead.

Her current lead was different than her others, this one was on a specific time limit, she had no choice but to pursue it.

Walking down the halls of the medical lab, her eyes discreetly aim for a specific room, archives.

Holding useless files against her chest, she presses her glasses up a bit on her nose, holding her disguise.

She was able to find what she was looking for in the basement of the surgical center, unlocking the door with her fake medical tag, a scent of stale paper rushes up to her nose, perhaps with a hint of mildew.

Her hand rubs against the painted-over brick wall for a light switch, feeling the cool metal of the switch, her fingers flick upwards, several rows of lights brighten the musty room.

"Alright, let's get 'em'." The girl comments as she shuts the heavy metal door behind her.

Walking down the paved ground, her heels clicking with a subtle 'clack', her choice of footwear necessary to pass as the secretary she was impersonating.